𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

" Guys, I need an advice."

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and the whole squad was having a great time at the beach. It was hot and humid, so what's better than a good day by the sea.

Thankful for Joshua's football he brought with himself, the male part of the group was playing football.

" What it is Hernandez?"

His teammates asked his friend, after Lucas lost the ball way too easily for seventh time today.

" Is it football related, cause it looks like you do need help."

The English defender joked and got everyone laughing.

" No..." He stuck his tongue out at John's direction.

" More like a girl problem."

Lucas Hernandez. The flirty lad, smiling at every girl, making moves needed help.

" What do you mean? You want to ask Marianne out?"

The French answered with a simple yes, before realising he was caught.

" How do you know it's her?"

Dominic shrugged his arm and moved closer to the defender.

" We have our ways."

" You have Nora to report everything they talk about."

A few metres away, the girls were drinking cocktails and sunbathing.

Perfect opportunity for another daily gossip session.

" So... I think de Jong likes me?"

Gabi told her new friends about her suspicions that Frenkie had feelings for her. She was pretty sure she was developing some as well, but the sports journalist new better than that. She got her heart broken once and she was not risking it again.

" No,no he does. Trust me."

Aurora pointed towards the Dutch how had his eyes on the Spanish girl.

Even when all six of the girls look at his direction, he only waved at them, keeping his stare at Gabriella.

" Told you. He has been like that for the past half an hour."

Lost in the process of making up random scenarios how adorable couple they'd make, they missed the moment when Marco and Dominic joined them.

" Wanna play with us, ladies?"

Marco asked after sitting down next to Lidija.

" Don't think it's a good idea."

" Why though?"

" We are no match for you, duh."

Clara and Marianne looked at him like it wasn't obvious they weren't a professional football players.

" Come on it would be fun."

Dominic looked at the Bulgarian next to him, hoping she would say yes.

" You can be the ref, Nora. We need one from the girls and one from the boys."

" Dominic, if you like her just say it and save us the puppy eyes."

" Lidija!"

...

" Offside!"

Nora waved a her scarf in the air, signaling Marco's equalising goal was going to be ruled out.

" What!? No way Nora!"

" Yes Girl!"

Mixed reactions followed her decision as the male team surrounded her.

" Dom, there's no way you agree with this!"

John looked the other referee for the game, expecting some sympathy.

" Do not dare! Dominic Calvert-Lewin I will haunt you in your sleep if you say something."

Aurora threatened him.

After his first encounter with Nora, he didn't want to get on anyone else's bad side. On the ladies' bad side to be exact. The little scratch under his eyes was now gone and he preferred it to stay that way and not get any new ones.

" Offside by your toenail, but it's offside."

All the girls thanked him, while the lads were displeased with the outcome.

They were one goal down again.

" Get over it. I have witnessed even more ridiculous calls."

" You get over these 11mm, Nora!"

John Stones shouted from the other side of the improvised pitch winning himself a second yellow and being sent off with thirty minutes left of the game.

" Say it again and you are getting two match suspension."

A bit of a shorter one today.

Weird question, but what's the weather where you are? Because seriously it's freezing cold and raining/snowing and I am losing my cool.😭

Excuse any mistakes please.💕