𝕊𝕚𝕩

" And then they played Justin Bieber-Love me! "

Marco Reus stood in front of his friends and teammates, enthusiastically gesticulating and telling them about his last night adventures including teenage Justin Bieber.

" I couldn't just sit there and watch! So, I pushed that girl off the stage and grabbed the microphone..."

" I don't know what I see in him."

Lidija noted, with a cup of tea in her hands.

Clara looked curiously at the Russian next to her, waiting for Lidija to continue.

" Whatever it was, it was enough for me to sleep with him."

" Yeah, I heard..."

The two girls turned their attention back to Marco, who was now accompanied by Joshua. Their duet in the bar last night it's unlikely to be forgotten soon.

" I've just finished with Beyonce's part, and Kimmie was supposed to sing Lady Gaga's part, but he forgot the damn lyrics!"

" It wasn't my fault!"

" It was right in front of you Joshua!"

...

Away from Joshua and Marco's debate who was a better singer, Nora and Dominic were still sound asleep.

After they ended the kiss, the moment they had to catch their breath back wasn't long enough and Nora had to rescue the brownies.

Thank God, they were only slightly burned and the two got to enjoy some of the chocolatey goodness.

They even made it in time to watch the Reds in action.

" Good morning."

The Bulgarian opened her eyes to see Dominic already awake.

" Morning, Nic."

Everton's striker kissed her forehead and pulled her body closer to his. A small smile finding its way in his face when he heard the small nickname Nora gave him.

" Do we have to go downstairs and see what the rest are doing?"

The voices from the living room were getting louder and louder, but the smell of freshly made pancakes was tempting the girl to get out of the comfy bed.

" Aurora! Aurora delete that video! Aurora, no!"

Dominic let a laugh and turned his face to the nutritionist.

" Would you like to risk your life and go there or stay here with me?"

...

" What do we have for lunch?"

The sudden appearance of Nora who jumped inside the kitchen, scared John, who had his hand inside a box of cereal.

The poor defender spilled that Nesquik all over the kitchen floor.

" You know, if you want to win the Champions League you shouldn't be eating this, John."

Everyone in the room suppressed a giggle caused by her words, but the girls'eyes were fixed on her and the boy standing right behind her.

Feeling their curious gazes, she sent them an 'ill tell you later' look.

" Tell us what?"

Marianne asked with piece of pizza in hand and had Gabriella facepalm herself, while the rest shushed her question.

Dominic looked down at the brunette expecting to hear what she has to say, but knowing what her brother taught her she kicked him in the ankle.

Not hard enough to cause a damage, but enough to prevent him to do something.

" To answer your question. We ordered pizza."

Frenkie was holding a whole box of the said food.

" Is it your cheat day or something? The season starts in a bit you will all show up with gained weight."

The Dutch dropped the cheesey slice in the box and reached for an apple near him.

And apple a day, keeps Nora the nutritionist away.

" Seriously, Dominic. You couldn't chose a normal girl."

A short one tonight.😔

I wanted to have something longer and better but Bulgaria lost. Miserably.

Hope your teams do better 🍀🤞🏻