Chap 9

I hate myself...
True
I often think about death...
True
Suicide is a reasonable choice...
True

_______________________________________

Recap:-

She tensed and was stiff on the ground, turned around with an innocent smile knowing that she got herself into trouble...

---

Y/n POV

Taehyung: going somewhere 'sweetheart'?
Y/n:don't you fucking dare to call me that!

I spat angrily as only my dad and my brother called me that word.

Jimin: aww is the little sweetheart mad?

He said faking a pity face that made me angry as heck

Namjoon: OK ENOUGH! Y/n didn't we tell you that you are grounded and won't be going to school.!?

Y/n: yes, but my mom and your dad didn't tell you guys to take control over me!

Hoseok : actually y/n hate to break it to you but they are in the airplane going to America for an important businessue trip and they made us in charge of the whole house and we are responsible for everything you do whether you eat or not, whether you get yourself in trouble etc. so you better be listening to us or there will be consequences.

Hoseok said really sternly like he wasn't going to change a single letter from his just spoken words

Y

/n: but wait if I'm grounded why can't I go to school? I thought when a person is grounded their guardian take his/her gadgets

Jimin: yes but we all know that you will escape to your friend's house 'sweetheart'.

Y/n: I said don't fucking call me that you dwarf!

Jimin: what did you just call me you... Coconut head!?

Jungkook: yaah no one adds me in this stoopid fight of yours ok!?!

Me and jimin just looked at each other and then at jungkook,both hugged eath other and started laughing our asses off like we have known each other for more than half of our lives and the others looked at us with amused and shocked faces because we were fighting a minute ago. We both laughed for about 5 minutes and oh Boi our stomach was hurting so bad after all the laughing. Once the laughter died down me and jimin then realized our position. We both pushed each other so hard and with so much force that we both fell down and now it was the other member's turn to laugh their asses off. They all laughed at our childishness. I huffed in annoyance and got up from the ground while Jin helped jimin to get up.

I was just so done with these idiots that I just started walking towards the garage. The others came running behind me blocking my way. They all surrounded me from all sides so I couldn't escape and because the dwarf was in front of my bike , I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shines. He fell down on his knees groaning in pain while the others made a painful face basically thanking God that they weren't in jimin's place. I just ran and Sat in my car, locking all the doors so they won't enter the car. The hyung line were almost begging me to not to go while the two youngest helped the dwarf to get up who was still on the ground groaning in pain. I got really annoyed by the pleading and just drove off but not going in the school's way. I knew I'll be in so much trouble.

But little did she know she has a tracker on her

Suga POV

Aaand she's gone now but luckily I attached a tracker on her clothes when I patted her shoulder. I literally forgot about the groaning dwar- jimin as y/n's kick was really hard. Jin Hyung told jungkook to go and bring warm water as it helps with the pain. Jungkook brought it and jimin drank it. After a few minutes the pain stared to reduce by looking at his face which was a good thing.

Just after jimin recovered Jin hyung said

Jin: I guess it's a no to going to high school, college or university today. Suga track her I'm 100% sure she didn't went to school

A/n POV

As Jin said that suga went inside the house towards his room followed by the rest of the members. He turned on his laptop and started typing something. After a few minutes suga said

Suga: hmm seems like she's inside the abandoned forest going somewhere

Namjoon: abandoned forest! Why would she go there.?!?

Jimin: hyung why do you even care for that bitch? Let her just stay over there and lost her way. She'll die there eventually and there won't be a burden over us so it's good!.

But oh Boi how much he regretted that when.....

YO wassup it's your a/n here. Hope you like the chapter and the cliffhanger 😏

OK bbye

A/n

Unknown

🖤🖤💜