Chapter 12 (phobia)

Previously :-

luckily I silenced it by putting my hand on my mouth but the sneezes didn't stop they kept coming until I finally realized....

present:-

I'm allergic to something!!. Hmm what am I allergic to though? Dark? Dust? Insects? Animals? Rats? Wait- Rats! I'm allergic to rats! ♡✧( ु•⌄• )... I- THERE'S A RAT HERE!?

I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight just to see a whole 6 inch Grey rat right beside me. But not even a second later it plopped itself on my lap. His eyes red like blood looking at me like I stepped my foot on its territory.

Me being scared was just an understatement I was low-key terrified. I tried so hard not to scream my lungs out but luck is never on my side. So my phobia of rats (musophobia) got the best of me so I screamed on top of my lungs. You know sometimes I question if I really am the mafia queen like a mafia queen who's fucking scared of a rat...ok ngl this mf is scary but still sometimes I feel  like a pick me girl.

Not after too long the rat and me were having a staring contest with a challenging look but that shit had to be so FRICKING SCARY that I pushed it off and ran out of my closet of a hiding spot but that bitch of a rat was holding onto the hem of my shirt with his teeth that were yellow. Damn this rat!

I ran into the boys aka my lovely brothers. This is the first time I've ever felt so happy to see them. I quickly went in front of the first person I saw that was apparently MIN YOONGI and started screaming like a baby.

Y/n: aaaah!! Take it off take it off take off please!! Kill it!!

Yoongi: kill what?

Y/n: this fucking rat on my shirt you fucking dimwit! Take it off!!!

3rd person POV

Jimin: ask nicely sweetie. Maybe then we'll decide whether to take it off or let it stay a bit longer.

By this time y/n was having a panic attack and slightly starting to hyperventilate. They all noticed it and slightly began to panic. That was until seokjin being an overprotective sweet brother he is took out a gun and aimed it at the ugly, fat disgusting, smelly rat! Seokjin pulled the trigger and the bullet went straight through the ugly, fat, disgusting, smelly rat. But Jin was too late, y/n already closed her eyes going into a deep slumber as she falls on the ground not too far away from the ugly, fat, disgusting, smelly rat!.

Bts: Y/N!!!

They all said in a unison as they ran towards the unconscious body of the petite 17 y/o girl. The maknae line regretting that they didn't help her sooner and kept nagging and making fun of her.

Jin: hurry let's go we have to take her to the hospital!

Right after he said that he picked the said girl and took her, bridal style, in the car. The others following, not too far, behind. The car ride to the hospital was silent Noone speaking or sharing a single word. Seokjin was going over the limits but he gave absolute zero fucks about anything other than his sister and her health. Not long after they reached their destination. A hospital.

Jin picked y/n up bridal style again and took her to the front desk. The others again following behind.

Jin: please call a doctor and check what happened to her. I beg you!

Receptionist: all the doctors are busy at the moment please sit and wait patiently.

The receptionist lied because obviously the hospital was a private one and many people couldn't afford the fee afterwards

Oh Boi how much the receptionist regretted lying after....

Cliffhanger 😏

Ik I'm posting very late and have been making seriously short chapters but! But I have my explanation. My finals are starting from Monday and I have a whole ton of work that I haven't revised and I have to go to school to attend my exams. I'll be posting from  20th June now.. And pleaseeeeeeee follow my Instagram @bangtan_army_forever_123

Bbye my lobely potaetos🥔🥔

A/n

Unknown ♥️♥️