Chapter 13 (hospital) PT 1

Those teenagers who sit in their rooms at night, cry themselves to sleep were
once children with light in their eyes
and hopes in their heart
...
....
......
This is a scary generation

____________________________________________

Recap :-
                  Oh how much the receptionist regretted her words after....

Present :-
                     After THE Jeon jungkook snapped.

Jungkook: yaah don't you know who we are?! We are bts and we own this hospital! Call a fucking doctor or you're dead! UNDERSTAND?!.

Receptionist: y-yes sir

Then when called someone on the telephone and in no time some nurses came and took the unconscious y/n with them on a stretcher. The 6 men following them while one stayed to have a little talk with the now trembling receptionist.

Jungkook: Now!

He said startling the bish at the front desk.

Jungkook: tell me why did you do that? Who the hell gave you the audacity to lie and how many families have you lied to?
..
...
Jungkook: hmm? Why the fuck are you so quite now?! TELL ME!

Receptionist: I'm so sorry sir. I promise you that I won't do it again.

The women said now releasing crocodile tears

Jungkook: yeah I know you won't.

The receptionist face lit up

Receptionist: ' wow my acting really worked. Maybe I should be an actress queen. Good job amber.'  she thought while smirking a little.

Receptionist:Really thank you sir.

she said now smiling.

Jungkook: let me finish first STOOPID. Yeah I know you won't cuz you're fired. See you in hell amber.

He called his men and told them to take this bitch to their torture room in the basement of the house. Then he walked to where the others were leaving the lady dumbfounded.

His brothers were in pure shock. This wasn't anything like jungkook would do for anyone and that shocked Jin the most

Jin: OMGGG did I saw that right? My baby brother who wouldn't even cry if his dad died is caring for his stepsister. *fake cries* who are you and what did you do to my brother?

Jinnie said now fake crying on namjoon's shoulder.

He was right though. Jungkook did not gave a fuck about anything not even his own life or things. Even his love banana milk.

Jungkook: yaah a/n don't you dare add my banana milk in this situation or I'll tell everyone you failed math

Namjoon: YOU FAILED MATH?! *Grabs a razor from his back pocket* oh dear a/n come here *creepy smile*. I told you not to fail imma shave your eyebrows.

A/n: eomma Jin help me! ISTG I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. And jungkook you is grounded from banana milk. Tch ungrateful bunny. -.-. Ok anyways back to the story.