Chap 11

Fake smile
Dead eyes
Scratched wrist
Bruised thighs
White pills
Loaded gun
Roped tied
Suicide

____________________________________________

Recap:-

Jin: you dumbo! Why do you always do this?! You really are the 'God of destruction'- wait is that a door. Yaah everyone come here NOW!!!

Then everyone came and Jin opened the door...

-----

Then everyone came and Jin opened the door just to see an empty room with an open window.

Jin: huh? This place is quite strange. Let's check it out guys.

Taehyung: hyung.... I don't have a good feeling about this room. Maybe we should go back home and wait until she comes home then we'll question her. Less goooo

Just as he was about to go he was grabbed by the back of his collar by Jin and then his poor ear got pulled by the eldest.

Taehyung: Ack! Ack! Hyung let go it hurts!!! Ack please I'm sorryy!!

Jin: yes you should be sorry I'm telling you taehyung you used to be my favorite. My sweet little innocent baby what the heck happened to you?! You are becoming more like appa and jimin-sii. I'm telling you taehyung change yourself back or I won't let you be with jimin anymore no matter how much you cry. I don't care if he's your soulmate.

Jin said sternly but you could clearly hear the pain in his voice. He was hurt... He was hurt by the big change of his baby brother. Ever since y/n came into there lives, it changed, did a 180° turn. Probably because some of them didn't wanted a sister or maybe because they didn't wanted their sister to know about their little mafia secret. Little did they all know that their so called stepsister already knows about their job and even has worked with them on a mission.

??? : a-achoooooooo

Bts froze on there spot..

Jungkook: huh? Did you guys heard that?

Namjoon: yeah we did. Y/n we know that it's you. And if it is then come out I'm telling you, you have been caught so there isn't a point in hiding anymore.

Y/n POV

Great! They had to come all the way over here following me. How the heck did they even know that I'm here. Scratch that how the heck did they even know that this place exists unless...

I started checking my clothing to see something more like a tracker and just as expected there was a tracker just a little down my left shoulder. I detached it and put it in n my pant pocket. I accidentally left the window open because I didn't had the time to jump out of the house and just went inside the small door inside the closet. I heard them talk and jin-sii scold taehyung. I felt loved by someone in years after hearing their conversation but just then....

Y/n: a-achoooooooo

FUCK MY LIFEEEE!! they must've heard me now. 'Well maybe I can be correct sometimes'
I thought after them knowing that it was me who sneezed. Just then another sneeze made its way out of my mouth but luckily I silenced it by putting my hand on my mouth but the sneezes didn't stop they kept coming until I finally realized....

Uhhh hi..... I was busy with school work ok please don't come at me my exams are Hella close and I'm here reading and writing stories. My exams will be from 1st June so I won't be able to upload at that time okay..... But I'll upload another chapter before my exams just for you guys.

Well I have a question..

Are you guys enjoying reading my story?

Love you all poTAEtoes

A/n

Unknown 🖤🖤🖤