Chapter 4

Y/n: really? (jungshook)

Namjoon: yeah. She was quite worried about you. She cried for hours and she didn't even eat anything. Dad was trying his best to make sure that she still ate something. She was depressed. But why did you pushed her away when she hugged you?

Y/n: idk. I just felt like she was just faking it. (I said shrugging my shoulder)...... Well anyways can you show me my room even tho I won't stay here permanently ill come sometimes to meet you guys and mom and dad.

Namjoon: yeah I'll show you your room but what do you mean by 'I'll not stay here permanently'?

Y/n: welllllll...... *sigh*... Ummmmm...... I have my own house so I'll be living their.

Namjoon: can I live with you (pleading eyes)

Y/n: soryy joonie but you can't. You'll have to live here with them.

Namjoon: so why don't you live here permanently. You'll can go to your other house sometimes.

Y/n: sorry but that house has a lot of stuff so I'll probably stay there more.

Namjoon: OK I understand but how often will you come here?

Y/n: twice or thrice a month.

Namjoon: twice or thrice a month?!!! But whyyyyyyyyy (whining like a kid)

Y/n: aishhh! OK anyway show me my room.

Namjoon: this way madam.

Then he showed me my room.

Namjoon: your mom said that you love dark colors so here is your room.

Your room

Y/n: wowwww! I love it!!! Thank you so much

Namjoon: welcome now take a shower and rest.

Y/n: OK.

Then you took a shower and wore your sleeping outfit

TIME SKIP AT MIDNIGHT

Y/N POV

I woke up because my stomach was grumbling