Chapter 10

You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face and you're begging yourself to just hold on and be strong

That is pain

_______________________________________

Recap jimin: hyung why do you even care for that bitch? Let her just stay over there and loose her way she'll die eventually and there won't be any burden over us so it's good

But oh Boi how much he regretted that when....

---

Jin: SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT DAD WILL PROBABLY KILL US KNOWING FOR THE FACT THAT HIS DAUGHTER WENT MISSING AND WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU TREAT HER LIKE YOUR SISTER!? HUH!!

Jimin:........H-

He was about to talk only to be cutted off my Jin

Jin: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU QUITE?! BECAUSE SHE WILL REPLACE EUNBI!? WELL THEN LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT EUNBI IS GONE! SHE LEFT US FOR GOOD! WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH THAT THE GOD GAVE US ANOTHER CHANCE TO HAVE A SISTER WHO IS THE SAME AGE AD EUNBI WOULD BE NOW!! SO YOU BETTER START TREATING HER LIKE YOUR SISTER OR YOU WILL MEET MY OTHER SIDE! GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING PEANUT SIZED BRAINS YOU 3 MAKNAES! AND YOU BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME OR YOU'LL MEET HELL!

Jimin: hyung why are you taking that bitch's side!?

Jin was so done with this that he did the impossible

Jin slapped him

Jimin was so shocked by this and just kept his head down in shame

Jin: *sigh* suga what's the update?

Sugq:we're loosing track on her. She's going into the more denser part of the forest.

Hoseok: then what are we waiting for? Let's gooo!!

They all went towards the garage and decided to sit in the same car, chose a range rover and seokjin started driving. After 20 minutes of seokjin driving and suga telling him where to go they were finally inside the forest.

Suga:now just go straight following the path we're currently on.

After a few minutes they were in the middle of no where but then jungkook said

Jungkook: hyung look a hous- is that y/n's car or am I dreaming.

Namjoon: you ain't dreaming jungkook that is y/n's car. She must be inside this creepy looking abandoned house. Let's go inside and check it out.

They all got out of the car and started walking towards the 'haunted' house. Once they were in they heard someone talking.

???:yaah y/n I think someone else beside the three of us is here.

Y/n: I think the same. Inside the secret room now!

BTS were confused as hell

Taehyung: huh? There are two more people with y/n? I'm so confused. And the other girl's voice sound Hella familiar.

Jungkook: ikr! I'm as confused as you

Namjoon: same I have to take in everything that happened just now

Yoongi: and they call you IQ 148

Yoongi snickered sarcastically

They all then walked around the whole house but didn't find y/n or the other two people anywhere. It was until jungkook a frame. Not just an ordinary one. This one had black wings on it. He patted the namjoon's shoulder because he was standing right next to him.

Jungkook: waah! Hyung look at this painting. It's so beautiful.

Namjoon: waah you're right it really is beautiful and magnificent.

Namjoon pulled the painting a little bit and it opened revealing a door.... Huh? A door!?strange..

Then jinnie came and smacked the back of namjoon's head.

Jin: you Dumbo! Why do you always do this! You really are the 'God of destruction'- wait it's that a door. Yaah everyone come here!NOW!!!

Then everyone came and Jin opened the door.....

YO how is everyone see I promised you that I will post soon and I did after 2 days.

Well I'm making a fictional story and it will be published on Wednesday!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Please read that Ok!!
Goodbye

a/n

Unknown
🖤🖤🖤