Backstory i figured out warning really long page

Evan Afton was a little boy always teased by his older brother because he was afraid of the animatronics at his dads work because one of the animatronics(circus baby) killed his sister Elizabeth in circus baby's pizza world. One day a prank went way to far and caused the little boys death( on his birthday his head got chomped by fredbear at fredbear's diner) the plushie of fredbear he had would talk to him the day he died and when he died he was in a dark place where there was fredbear and 4 other plushies when Evan was in the hospital micheal his brother said he was sorry but Evan thought the plushies were talking since he couldn't open his eyes. After that incident Micheal was the only child in the family left and his mother died in a car crash and she went to posses Ballora a ballerina animatronic in circus baby's pizza world. Micheal started to wonder what happened to his sister since he never really asked or thought about it and decided to ask his father William. Willam told him that he fixed her and that she now possessed circus baby. Micheal was confused but said he would do anything to help his sister and make up for the mistake he made. William told him where she was and Micheal set off not realizing it was a trap set by his father to get revenge for Evan. When that incident happened William kinda lost it and started some...murdering sprees at the pizzeria he worked at called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria wearing a Spring Bonnie costume to lure them to the back room. Susie was the first child to be killed spring Bonnie knew she had lost her dog and was crying while playing the game fruity maze in the arcade of the pizzeria. He told her he knew where her dog was and to follow him. She followed him and got stuffed into a suit that she soon went to possess called Chica(she kept yelling for help but didn't succeed which is why chicas mouth is always open). Then William went to another child that was all alone and plotted how to get him to come to the back. Fritz was that child's name and he wanted to become a pirate more than anything in the world so William granted that wish....he chopped of the kids hand and poked out his eye before stuffing him into the foxy suit(he tried to run but failed which is why foxy always runs). Then was the birthday boy of the party himself Gabriel. William asked Gabriel if he trusted him Gabriel said yes and Spring Bonnie said I have a surprise for you then just follow the clues and you'll get there. Gabriel liked scavenger hunts and thought it would be fun so he followed the clues asking stuff like what's your favorite cake flavor and other little cute messages to follow. When Gabriel reached the end he saw suits on the back wall but didn't think anything of it. In the middle of the room on the table was his favorite cake with 6 candles to represent how old he was then he saw Spring Bonnie going through a curtain and followed him not knowing it would lead to his doom. Spring Bonnie then stuffed Gabriel into the Freddy suit(he tried to fight back which is why freddy always has his hands up. William/ the purple guy accidentally left his hand print on Freddy's face when he was stuffing Gabriel into the suit which is why there is a handprint on Freddy's face in the game) and when he possessed the animatronic he was on the stage with a microphone in his hand after he looked out into the audience and he saw Spring Bonnie dancing around the room in the pitch black darkness. The last to go was Jeremy who possessed the Bonnie animatronic(he was put into physical shock which is why Bonnie's eyes are always wide open). Henry Emily, Williams best friends daughter Charlotte though was the one that made the souls get revenge because they got trapped in the suits. Her and this girl named Cassidy we're going to make sure William would never be happy again not knowing his past. No one knew the truth about why William really went crazy but the truth is that someone or something was controlling him....the spring bonnie suit or now known as glitchtrap who is locked in the code of a vr game trying to escape somehow just like in the beginning. Since the children he was controlled to kill didn't know that though they trapped William in the Spring Bonnie suit since it was a spring lock suit that was wet from leaks in the roof of the building the spring locks malfunctioned and William died but he was immortal because of some experiments he was working on so he had to live for ever trapped in that Spring Bonnie suit forever to be known as Springtrap. Meanwhile Micheal got scooped by ennard and swore that he was going to look for his father no matter the cost. Evan on the other hand was still alive? No but he was stuck with a flashlight trapped in his room reliving his nightmares over and over again fending off the terrible creatures that haunt him until 6 am when the day of the party started watching and waiting until the night arrives again. Seeing his death in repeat for eternity.