OMG EEEEEE

Hey you fnaf lovers so bad news my uncle died that made me a dollhouse when I was little but good news miraculous ladybug might be doing a reveal and SECURITY BREACH'S OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE IS OUT WITH AN EPIC TRAILER!!!!!!

Now let's discuss some facts firstly I'm super excited I got the moon drop/sunrise theory right!

So I'm still sticking with my Gregory is Henry's son theory since it has yet to be disproved

Glam rock chica- now this animatronic is shown to be the one chasing you the most and everytime is broken down at one point in the trailer we see that she almost gets Gregory but when he closes his eyes she gets crushed I feel like this is Vanessa's doing seen as tho she is helping him it could also be glam rock Freddy because he wants to help Gregory escape...but was that actually Freddy....

Glam rock Freddy: an amazing part of the trailer was that they showed the Freddy mechanic and how it will be used in the game play. Freddy's voice sounds a bit different to the one in the original trailer which means there is a new voice actor since then or it might not be Freddy....

Music man amalgamation: I kinda figured it would be music man from the Freddy and friends on tour show just because they mentioned music and pizza and I thought immediately of pizzeria simulator and music mans many legs? Well anyways at least I got that right did I mention this last chapter I forget.....

Moon Man: you already know what I'm gonna say.............
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weird crying robots(haven't been given a name yet): I watched some videos and people were saying they are either related to the crying child or the puppet which I agreed with 100% especially since it mentions dreams but I guess we will have to see(special thank you to fuhnaff's livestream so I could watch it(your amazing John!also seriously matpat please make a theory soon I love both your channels(I doubt they will read this😿))

Sadly we have not seen any locations for the racetrack or golf but hopefully in the future we will!

If I think of anything else I will type it immediately love you all bye! Also before you go make sure to check out me and my friends story we're almost finished!!!! And who knows there might be a sequel in the future... anyways if you wanna read it go to my profile and scroll down to where you will see "books me and my friends have created" or something of similar caliber.... tibia honest I've been annoying my bestie with puns non stop and it's hilarious😹 she'll probably read this and get mad sooo hi bestie ketchup with ya tomorrow at school😹
We have a lot to taco bout! (Yes I wrote EVERY pun in the story)
Good night everyone have great dreams and a wonderful day! I really really appreciate you all!💖😸