The daycare and the secret room

Hiii!!! How is everyone doing? My life's not been going great tbh😔 anyways theory time!!!

So I was just in lunch when a friend and me were talking about fnaf and no this isn't the same friend that usually helps since that friend is at boces
Anyways we were talking about moondrops need to stop chasing after Gregory just to clean up and how it was a bit odd and how moondrop can flying but sun drop can't (yes I know there is wires that randomly appear but whose controlling the wires...well my friends I'm not gonna talk about that today😹lol sorry next time my lovely viewers but today I'm going to talk about moondrops programming bug

As you already know sundrop and moondrop are the same entity(I was rightttttttt) so we all know the secret room behind the wall behind the poster that leads to sundrop/ moondrops room why wouldn't sundrop kick Gregory out of the hole in the wall if he lives in the walls was what I was starting to question...until I realized Gregory messed with sundrops programming! Yes this is leading back to my theory about him being Henry's son it just makes sense! It seems like Gregory planted a bug by accident into the security system without realizing when he was trying to fix machinery behind the scenes. Yes I know Gregory is just a kid but he's a smart kid which has been proven many times even if some people disagree with that statement. Anyways see you guys next time I'm gonna go do school work, talk about anime with friends, and watch people play deltarune until the new chapter releases so I can play it byeeee.