The weirdest thing just happened

Hi! So I still want your opinions on which game or book I should make theories on but that's not what this is about. So I know everyone is gonna think I'm crazy I mean I can't tell you everything happening to me because half of it seems ridiculous but is real! Anyways I was just listening to your reality no not the DDLC one I mean the fnaf one but anyways I was listening to it on Spotify when the weirdest thing just happened. So I was listening to it and all of a sudden it fully glitched and kicked me so I restarted the app and started listening to it again but something was weird about the audio and then I heard a guys voice in the background and I've listened to that song a million times and I have NEVER heard that before so to make sure I wasn't going crazy I tried to look it up on YouTube and google and I wasn't able to go on it! I was absolutely weirded out so I tried to skip the song and it didn't skip then it randomly skipped to a reallyyyyyyyyyyy creepy song then I closed out Spotify and everything went back to normal and I looked up your reality and didn't hear a guy voice so I dont know what the heck just happened! I know half of you will probably not believe me but I'm 100% freaked out right now it doesn't helped that glitchtrap keeps appearing in my be headset even though I deleted help wanted because he started talking to me when I joined the game! Long story......anyways ignore the last thing I said but it's still weird!