Sister location vent story

Warning this is a bit dark no gore or anything just dark!

So I've been thinking about sister location my fav game besides fnaf vr and I remembered when handunit turns into a teenager he says "funny story a dead body was found in the vents once ok not funny but it's story" or something similar. Anyways I know your probably thinking I'm crazy now for remembering but it stood out to me! I don't know if anyone made this theory yet so if they did sorry for taking credit in any of my theroies although I think mine are all original! Anyways so I've kinda been obsessed with the fnaf book singing battles and especially one specific story but that's beside the point! So back to the theory if anyone read 1:35 am you should remember the character Delilah( I know it's creepy on my profile one of the names people call me is Delilah but blame my friend for that not me😹) anyways in the end of the book she tried to escape Ella by climbing through a vent and got stuck for eternity cause no one ever found her but anyways I think the dead body found in the vents that time was Delilah and Scott was trying to tell everyone that in the books!

Also I kinda want to see what all your favorite fnaf books are and maybe I'll share mine! I'll give you a hint it has a character from one of my favorite fnaf games good luck guessing! And let me know what your favorite book in the series is if u have read them or just listened to the audio books on YouTube because your parents won't let you buy the books yet let you have a fnaf themed room right next door to yours😹(dont ask)! Anyway have a great day!