4:00 ᴘᴍ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

After class, they all met outside the school and walks with Hinata.

The walk is really loud but it's quite comfortable, the passerby looks at them with either scowl or a smile because they are very noisy.

Daichi is scolding Noya and Tanaka but sometimes also laughs with them.

Tsukki being the salt is insulting his senpai.

Kageyama on Hinata's side quietly walks drinking his milk.

Suga and Asahi laugh at their antics while talking about their meet-up at church.

Narita, Kinoshita, and Ennoshita are having their own conversation but are still aware of what is happening.

Yachi and Yamaguchi talk to each other blushing at slight skinship but nonetheless comfortable.

Hinata looks at his team and smiles softly before joining and telling them how excited he is about inviting them to hang out. Finally, they arrived at an expensive restaurant which made them confused but still followed Hinata inside.

"Oh shoyo!! My sweet grandson!!"

"Hello grandmom"

"Come Come I have prepared all your favorite foods"

"Yes she won't stop until she cooks them all"

"Grandpops!!!"

"Why hello there little brat"

"Can you stop calling him that?"

"It's ok grandmom and thank you for all the food"

"No no no no it's ok since this will be the last time I can cook for you"

'Last time? ' the team ask themselves confuse if his grandparents are going away, passing away something but they didn't say anything because it would be rude and nosy.

Shoyo shushes his grandmom and points at his team.

"Oh!! You must be our grandson's teammates"

"Hello ma'am"

"No need to be formal just call me grandmom like shoyo here"

"Same here"

"Why can't you say something normal?"

"I am normal!"

"Sure sure sure"

"By the way let's go here is your table"

The team's sweat dropped at the quick bickering of the two and immediately jaw dropped when they saw the room where they'll be eating and drooled at all the food waiting to be devoured.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD"

"Ohohoho what a sweet team"

"Eat all you want boys you can take out if you want we'll now leave"

"Enjoy!!"

"Thank you, grandmom and grandpops"

"Your most welcome hun"

They hugged him and kissed his forehead making the team 'aww ' after that they left and let the boys have their alone time

"Shoyo I didn't know that your rich"

"We're not, it's just that my grandparents are both good cooks and did a good job in this business"

"But this is still surprisingly a beautiful place"

"Thank you Tsukki"

"Don't call me that"

"Yeaaaaaaah"

And with that they all ate the delicious foods, some took takeouts so they can give them to their parents.

Shoyo is only munching on meat buns but is still satisfied looking at his friend's smile and how they eat deliciously.

After eating Hinata ask them if they can hang out with him to which they agreed well except for the forgotten trio.

(a/n: oops kidding)

Narita, Kinno, and Enno because they have a quiz tomorrow that they needed to review.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ