ʟ ᴀ s ᴛ ᴍ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ʀ ʏ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

Dear, Karasuno ♡
I know that when you read this I'm already gone... But it's fine!! We had fun in my last time moments, we went to the amusement park, the things we buys at the mall it's my gift for all of you, those ghosts are not scary and I'll be a ghost too and I'll scare you off hahaha, I talked with my Tokyo friends too and also had a talk to my mom. Now that I'm gone please take care of my mom and sister because I and my dad can only watch all of you but it's soo fine I can see all your embarrassing moments and up here I'll play volleyball if they don't have it like in middle school I'll make one!

Everyone laughs at this typical message Hinata and they can only imagine him jumping up and down to every people up there asking for a toss asking them to join him in playing or asking the god for a ball to play.

Daichi san you are the best captain and father figure I could ever wish for same with Suga as the mother figure, I know that both of you are dating even Asahi san and Noya senpai hehe... I kinda saw them kissing or maybe more.

Daichi and Suga blush at them but felt happy that he looks at them as their parents just like how they looked at him as their son, Asahi blush and Noya laughs when he heard that Hinata saw them while Suga glared at them for tainting their innocent baby crow.

Yamaguchi the best listener and friend Please take care of Yachi san, she literally bawls her eyes out when he found out about my last day, stay with her and make her happy.

Yamaguchi smiles and softly whispered I will to Hinata's wish but his eyes still have a few tears falling down his cheeks.

Tanaka Senpai the best fun senpai I hope that you can also make them feel happy when I'm gone especially Kiyoko senpai, and you know what I dreamed that you and Kiyoko senpai will get married and I was there at the ceremony it look so beautiful...

Tanaka laughs loudly like he always does whenever Hinata call him senpai but just like the others his eyes are still teary Hinata's wish is to make them happy and he will fulfill that. He chuckles when he heard that he and his goddess already got married in his dreams but he likes it because Hinata loves it.

Narita, Kinoshita, Kinoshita do not feel sad well I don't know if you feel sad because we only talk sometimes but I like it every time we talk you encourage me and comfort me when I feel tired and wanted to give up so thank you!

The said people are behind crying quietly because they treat him as their cute little brother that always praises them even tho they are not regular they felt special whenever Hinata praise each of their success.

Kageyama and Tsuki I know that I'm selfish... I confessed to both of you and left you without letting you answer but I do not want to have regrets and even if you love me back which is impossible because you don't like me, we can't be together because I'm dying... But thank you so much for all the memories Tsukki for those salty insults that you didn't really mean and Kageyama when you tried so hard not to smile, silly, smile more you look good so again thank you and I love you both.

Everyone looks at them shocked at the revelation but turns soft when they saw the two, how their eyes are crying but their face remains blank. Tsukki and Kageyma felt sad no, angry, no frustrated because Hinata left them after his confession, they badly need to tell him they love him back today but they can't because he was gone, they felt empty and angry at themselves for not telling sooner that they need him to light them up...But it's too late...

I'm dying but then once again it's fine my doctor said that I have an unknown case so there is so cure, you wouldn't think I'm sick right? Because that is my sickness it doesn't have symptoms but slowly killing me at least I didn't die in pain...I just slept and felt my body go numb until I can't feel it anymore...Minna do your best without me I'll be watching each one of you...Thank you and I love you.!

As Daichi read, he folds it carefully but a note fell off...

A picture of them and on the back of it is written " I love you all...I'll miss you all... Remember me.."

At this point everyone is crying their hearts out without a care in the world their beloved orange head is gone and they can never see his smiling face every morning, they can never hear his voice praising them genuinely... because he's gone.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ