11:00 ᴘᴍ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

Hinata shoyo went to their rooftop lying on his back looking at the beautiful night sky but longing for the sunny morning.

He always likes the warmth of the sun against his skin and how bright it is because it's the meaning of new life and day.

Hinata's mom and Natsu joined him on the rooftop and lay down with him side by side.

They talked about what happened in their entire life, they laugh, cry, and once again laugh they were happy as they can be under the moon's light and millions of stars.

But there is always an ending to every story...

"Mom.."

Tick

"Yes, hun..?"

Tock

"You know that I love you right?"

Tick

"I-I do hun"

Tock

"If I went up there and met dad I will tell him all the stories about my adventure here...All of them no detail left."

Tick

"I want that"

Tock

"Nii chan.."

Tick

"Yes? "

Tock

"Are you tired?"

Tick

"A little bit..? "

Tock

"Can you just stay? Stay with us?"

Tick

"I wish I can but I can't"

Tock

"Why?"

Tick

"Because it's my time and I'm tired how about you are you tired?"

Tock

"Mhm"

Tick

"Now get a rest ok"

Tock

"Ok goodnight onii chan!! Love you!!"

Tick

"Goodnight...I love you too!"

Tick

And with that Natsu slept soundly in his brother's warm embrace on their rooftop under the night sky

"Shoyo hun.."

Tock

"Always remember that I love you and I'll miss you so much...I'm not yet ready to lose my baby but I have no control over it.."

Tick

"If I can give you my life I will but I can't...We're so lucky to meet you and I'm the most luckiest mother alive to give birth to someone like you...I might not be the best mom but you are the best son I can ever wish for.."

Tock

"You gave me light when whenever I need it... After your dad died it's like you came to make me happy like an angel but you are truly an angel my sweet baby angel you make me so happy...I love you shoyo"

Tick

By this time Hinata's mom is hugging him like a new birth while crying and kissing his forehead while shoyo is quietly crying and smiling softly at her every word, he's already feeling weak like how numb his body and slowly losing the feeling of the warm hug of a mother who dearly loves his son.

"Goodnight mom......I love you.....I'll miss you all you...Please remember me..."

Tock

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
12:00 AM

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ