10:00 ᴘᴍ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

Hinata is alone in his room and decided to call his tokyo friends

:::Convo:::

Hinata: hi!!

Bokuto: MY DISCIPLINE!!!

Kuroo: chibi- chan

Oikawa: chibi~ chan

Kuroo: stop copying me!

Oikawa: no you stop copying me!

Lev: HINATAAA!!!

kenma: shoyo..

Tendou: karasuno's 10!

Teru: hinata-kun!!

Ushijima: hinata shoyo from concrete

Hinata: I-I.. won't sugar coat this anymore but I'm dying.......
And it's my last day today but I have no regrets I had fun.
I gave my team gifts, we went to an amusement park and the rides went WHOOSHH WAPOOOWW YEEEEET.
It's so fun and I finally confessed and now I'm talking to all of you.........
I know that this was like a bomb that I suddenly told all of you but I don't know how to tell all of you.
my team doesn't even know that this is my last day.....

Hinata smiled at his camera pouring all his feeling to his friends that he can't meet but at least for alone last time, they can see each other.

Kenma: shoyo... Please tell me you're joking...

Bokuto: yeah my discipline tells us that you're just pranking us

Kuroo: this isn't funny chibi chan

Oikawa: stop this joke chibi

Lev: yeah...I'm not laughing

Teru: me too hinata kun.....

Tendou: Karasuno's 10 stop this at instant

Ushijima: Hinata would you please explain more?

Hinata: I-I me too I want this all to be a joke but this is not a joke.......
I'm dying and I'm scared...
I want to play more and I haven't defeated Nekoma or Furokodani......
But the doctor said that I have an unknown case where it doesn't have any symptoms but is slowly killing me it doesn't have a cure because my case is unknown........
I want to go to national..........
I have so much more to do but in the end, I can't do it so for me would please do it...

By the end of his explanation everyone is crying and sniffling but they decided to stop and just talk to Hinata for the remaining 1 hrs and after their call, they bawl their eyes out.

Their friend that is always by their side whenever they need him is dying and they won't see him anymore tomorrow with the bright sunshine smile he has.

They don't want to close their eyes for them to open it without the existence of their best friend...

They never wanted that...

They didn't even imagine that this can happen but it did and it angers them.....

Why him??!...

Of all people?!!....

They kept crying until their eyes shut and pulled them into a deep sleep they dreamed of him, every moment that happened when he came into their life the changes that he made for them...

Everything.....

And they can't help to cry in their sleep because this will be the last that they will hear his loud voice comforting and praising them...

But tomorrow they will see him and they will smile at him

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ