6:00 ᴘᴍ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

They all went to the mall to explore and look at the things that can catch their eye. Until their best boy tangerine said those blessings.

"Choose anything you want I can pay!!!"

"WOAH OUR KOUHAI IS THE BEST!!!"

"ALL HAIL"

"SHUT UP TANAKA! NISHINOYA!"

"Are you sure about this Hinata?"

"I'm sure Asahi san so you can pick anything you like!"

"Well if you say so.."

"Let's go!"

"OSU!!!"

Everyone takes a turn in going to the store a buying so they won't have to separate. Well, that quickly failed when Noya, Tanaka, and Hinata went missing. The teams went on separate ways to find the trio.

HINATA SHOYO, TANAKA RYOUSUKE, AND NISHOYA YUU can be heard everywhere.

When they can't find them, they decided to go to the emergency announcer and ask for their permission to call their missing members.

The security let them and looks at them amused because they are teenagers finding another teenager that they didn't know has a behavior of a child.

" announcement missing if you can hear me Hinata shoyo, Tanaka Ryousuke and Nishinoya yuu come to the front security and meet your team here, thank you- ISTG YOU THREE HURRY UP AND COMEBACK HERE BEFORE A I BENCH AND NOT LET YOU PLAY FOR A WEEK! "

The said name paled and looks at each other before running to the front security and met the furious Captain and snickering Suga and Tsuki with Yamaguchi while Kageyama just made a funny face at them.

"H-hi.."

"Hello Hinata"

"Where did you go?"

"U-um noya senpai?"

"We went to um..Bro?"

"Wewenttochildsplayground!!"

"We sorry!!" the trio bowed and nervously looked at the ground waiting for another scolding but they heard laughs heck even Kageyama and Tsukishima is laughing!

"Seriously a child's playground"

"Sh-shut up Tsukki"

"don't tease them Tsukki, they might cry"

"Sugaaa saaan not you too!"

"Boke why would go there?!"

"it looks fun.."

"YEAH!"

"of fucking course"

"TSUKISHIMA KEI"

"Present"

"Pfffttt.."

"Urusai yamaguchi"

"Gomen Tsukki"

The team laughed as they went out since Hinata wanted to hang out more and since they're soft for the sunshine they agreed. As easy as that.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ