8:00 ᴘᴍ

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・. *:・゚.✧:・゚.✧
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

They arrived at the amusement park, it was not too crowded but it still has enough people to be lost.

Daichi and Suga are holding onto Noya and Tanaka's collars in case they ran off.

Yamaguchi talking to Asahi, Kageyama, Hinata, and Tsukki bickering.

They all rode the rides but Asahi was soft and nervous he is can't do the extreme rides and just took a video of them but was still happy he can see their terrified and joyful faces.

After riding Kageyama almost vomited on the roller coaster.

Nishinoya almost miss out on the roller coaster because of his height but they let them see his id and told them he can handle it.

They also went inside the haunted house, Asahi literally yeeted himself out and ran while screaming.

Tsukishima look at each ghost and then insults them on how bad the makeup looks or how they are not scary and just plain ugly.

(a/n: Idk why but I can seriously imagine Tsukki doing this 😂 )

Daichi protects the scared Suga and the ghost because Suga has a knife in his hands and god doesn't know where he got it.

Yamaguchi is behind his childhood best friend snickering at every comment Tsukki makes but flinching at every ghost that pops out.

Kageyama and Hinata betted that they can scare the ghost away so they ran screaming at every ghost scaring them

Noya and Tanaka picked a fight and loudly swore whenever a jumpscare happened to them.

(a/n: actually I can imagine them all doing this)

After all, that they did, they ordered some food and find a spot where not many people come. Under the tree, they all sat down and ate their food laughing at how they all looked at the rides, haunted house and etc.

"Umm...Can I talk to Stinkyshima and bakayama?"

"Sure..?"

"Let's go!"

"We haven't agreed"

"Where are you taking us?"

"Here we are!!"

Hinata jumps up and held their hands and ran to a secluded place but the moon and stars shines brightly as his smiles lit them up.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Hurry up shrimp"

"So umm...I don't want to regret any of this but I want to be selfish just this time I-I know that you do not like me but I still want to say it while I'm still here..."

"What do you mean?"

"What is it?"

"I'm gay...A-and... I-I love you Tobio and Kei..."

"What?"

"Huh?."

"I know... Were both boys and it's so weird to like, no- love two boys at the same time but I did and I do not regret it...I know you don't feel the same way and it's alright...That's much better...Well that's all LET'S GO BACK"

Kageyama and Tsukishima are watching as Hinata confesses to them the moon and stars behind him made him more stunning but they are too speechless to say anything, before they knew it the sunshine was gone in front of them and didn't wait for their answer, the fireworks pop in the night sky as Hinata made it back to the team, they look at him confused because he went out with Kageyama and Tsukishima and came back without them but didn't question him to which Hinata gladly smile at them.

They all watch the fireworks as the two came back and sat with them watching the fireworks and Hinata, Hinata once again stand up and smiled brightly at them as if the fireworks isn't enough.

"I have a favor to ask all of you"

"What is it?"

"Can you go to this address tomorrow and wear formal all white and please just smile for me..?"

"Huh?"

"What does that even mean.."

"Can you do it??"

"YEAH, THAT'S EASY!"

"YOSHHH"

" . . . "

" . . . "

" . . . "

" . . . "

" . . . "

Everyone looks at Hinata as he looks down and kept quiet until "T-Thank you..s-so much...thank you..thank you..thank you..thank you..  " looking at each other bewildered and confused as they heard him sniffle.

They slowly hug their teammate not knowing why but they felt sad just pure sadness as they felt how Hinata's body trembling as he tried to stop his sobs.

Tsukishima and Kageyama stay back and watch them, contemplating if they're going to hug him not knowing that not hugging him would be their greatest regret.

Minutes after Hinata stops and everyone pulls away from him but Suga, keeps clinging to him patting his back or head, it's cute to see them like that, like a mother and baby.

Hinata giggled and said sorry while wiping his remaining tears and slightly sniffling.

"Why did you cry?"

"I'm just so happy! It's like we had a full hangout and I don't want this to end"

"You're not leaving the team, are you?

"No of course not, Can I ask another favor?"

"Sure.."

"Please remember me."

"Huh?"

"Remember me."

"Of course who would forget about you?"

"I-I'm glad...Thank you" he smiled too brightly for them it was like saying goodbye so everyone hugs him tightly trying to feel his warmth as much as possible except for the two.

After that they all went home happily after what happened but also feeling troubled for tomorrow, they brush it off thinking their only tired, and went to sleep.

Kageyama and Tsukishima are thinking about Hinata's confession and they immediately went red.

Tomorrow they need to talk to him.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ