7

"I think I liked him." "No shit." "Okay. I KNOW I liked him. Emphasise on likED. In the past. Now I can see that, but it was so hard for me to accept. But now that i don't anymore-" "You don't anymore?" "Yeah... I think I confused a strong friendship with love and even if it actually was love... I moved on. Like- I don't know how to explain it? I just don't feel the same anymore... I guess- I don't even know. The feelings are gone. Even the hurt. Everything. It's just gone. It's like I don't even care. It's as if... I don't even hold an opinion on him anymore? Like this person who used to be the center of my world, the person i loved the most, romantically or not, is just a stranger..." "Shit... he really messed up, huh?" Y/n let out a little laugh. "Yeah i guess he did. But as I said, I'm not holding a grudge, I'm living my life, and it's great. Even more so that you're here and we can talk again. Just hope we won't have to hide it for long." "Yeah, cause he held a grudge, for sure." "Merlin, Remus, I want to be mad at him so bad! But I have been for so long... I think I'm just holding on to the fact that one day he'll see I was indeed right and he'll hurt as bad as I did... Ok. Maybe I do still hold a tiny bit of a grudge against him." They both laughed, just like they used to. "Wait! The map-" Remus takes the marauder's map from his pocket and shows her as she lets out a big "Oof." "One thing I do want to talk about Miss L/n... MAlfoy?" "He's really nice, you know?" "No, I don't know. But... I do know you look really happy." "I think it's because I am." "Does he know?" "Abooout?" He gave her the eyes, that meant she knew exactly what he was talking about  "Ugh, I can't just tell a Malfoy about my blood status, Rem. I'm just praying it never comes up." "Yeah, that man would hate crime you." "Stooop. He's not- He's not actually like that." "Them why can't you tell him?" They look at each other in silence. "Shut up." They laugh again as they try to get up. "It's time to part ways, my lady." "Good to see you, werewolf boy."

"Soooooooooo? What did you want to tell me? Oh, my god! Are you going to prOpOoOooose???" "Y/n." "Are we dating?" "Y/n." "Yes, my love?" "Stop." "Are you saying you don't love me, Malfoy?" He looked at her with blank eyes and a dead stare. "C'moooon. It's funny! Don't be such a party pooper, Lucius... We'd look cute together, you know!" "Yes i know, but this is not the point." "Oh. So you're admitting you're stupidly in love with me?" "No. I'm saying I'm hot. And even though you're absolutely hideous, my hotness would still be enough for the both of us." "You're so charming!" She says batting her eyelashes like a hopeless schoolgirl in love with the unobtainable hot guy. "That must be why nO ONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!" He lets out a laugh. "You know everyone has a crush on me, darling. You're just jealous." "ME?!" "Yeah you, but that's not what we're here for. You completely changed the subject-" "Hoe." Silence. "Did you just call me a hoe, Y/n?" "Yes." "You're a girl, you should know it's not nice to slut shame. There's nothing wrong with having sexual intercourse-" "Okay. We're not gonna have that talk right now. Tell me the thing and I'll just shut up. Promise." She makes the motion of closing her mouth shut and closing it with a key. She then extends her arm to her side and lets the imaginary key fall to the floor. "So... You're in love with Potter-" Y/n pushes him by the shoulders without talking, only making faces to express her disagreement with that statement. "What?! You know I'm right!" She pushes him again. "At least say something!" She points to where the made up key had previously been thrown on the floor. "Seriously?" She crosses her arms and taps her feet. Waiting. "You're ridiculous." He says before going to take the key. He shows her his hand, as if he was actually holding something and she smiles, giving him a thumbs up. Pointing to the corner of her lips with a smirk, Lucius rolls his eyes. He gently takes her face by one hand and puts the key in the keyhole with the other. "Thank you." She says taking his hand and smiling sweetly until the smile fades. "Don't. Y/n. Don't." "YOU FUCKER!! ME?? AND-" she whispers "james potter????? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!? HE USED TO BE my best friend! BUT EVEN THEN!! I DIDN'T. LIKE. HIM." She screams as she punches him in between each word. "Okay. Okay." He holds his arms up in defense. "Can i just say my thing now?" She turns away from him. "Okay. So. You know there's the ball every year right?" She turns around real quick after hearing that. "And James always used to invite you, right?" "Mm Humm..?" "And he didn't this year, right?" "Dang boy, no need to bring this up." "I'm going somewhere with this, don't worry, love." She breathed hard and crossed her arms. "Well, as you know, the ball is reserved for the most prestigious and pure wizard families out there, and for some reason your family isn't invited? Probably because you guys are not from here, but I don't really know- Wait. Why aren't you guys invited?" "OH. Ummm... My parents aren't big on balls, they prefer... small gatherings! With close friends and family." She said, trying to be convincing. "Hum. Okay, I guess. Well, what i'm trying to say is, do you want to go to the White Ball with me? Just so we can both make Potter jealous, 'cause I hate him and you... you know." "I don't like him!!" "Sure. Is that a yes or no?" "It's a yes, darling. I wouldn't miss our annual hate dance for the world." "Ugh, no hate dance this year, we're going together, like people that... like each other?" "Oh so you like me?" She tempts him as she gets closer, but he lighty pushes her shoulder with a huff and rolls his eyes. "I'm taking that as a yes." She winks up at the blond.