Prologue

*(Y/n) pov*

I'm in my office doing paperwork and checking the security cameras to watch the kids, parents, and animatronics.

"(Y/n) why don't you take a break. You've been doing paperwork since morning." Called out Glitchtrap. "Every since my father got springlocked and became Springtrap. A lot of paperwork has been piling up and since I've became the new owner, I have to do the paperwork." I said while still doing paperwork, I can feel Glitchtrap giving me the dirty look.

"Even when your father became Springtrap. He still couldn't recognize his own daughter while working as a nightgaurd there. He almost killed you, aren't mad at him!?" Glitchtrap shouted at me, I gave a sigh. "Father almost killed me three time, but I could never hate my own father." I said and got up to turn on the tv. I clicked on Netflix and choose to re watched Black Butler.

As episode 1 started, I went back to work on my paperwork. That's when I heard glitching coming from behind me. "Glitch is that you making the sound?" I turned around, but I didn't see Glitchtrap behind me and the only thing was the tv glitching. I got up and went towards the tv to turn it off. As I was about to turn it off, the tv started to suck me inside then everything went black.

*3rd pov*

(Y/n) was laying on the grass, passed out. A butler dressed in black came into view and looked down at the (h/c) girl. "I'll bring this girl inside the manor and tell master on what to do with her." Sebastian said to himself and picked up the girl then headed inside.

*(Y/n) pov*

I woken up to only look at a strange room. I didn't notice the door opening until I heard a very familiar voice. "My lady, you're finally awake." I turned around to see Sebastian Michaels standing there with a cart. "Yes... Where am I?" I said trying not to know him or the others here.

"You're in the Phantomhive manor. I'm Sebastian Michaels, head butler of the household." Sebastian introduced himself and bowed. "Well, my name is (Y/n) Afton. Pleasure to meet you." I said with a blank look, Sebastian then severed me a cup of tea and told me to come with him to meet Ciel.

I was behind Sebastian as we're walking towards Ciel's office. "Pardon me for asking this question, but why do you wear those type of clothes?" Sebastian questioned as he looked at me. "Well this is how I normally dress myself when I was a kid and I never liked wearing dresses." I said with no emotion. We finally arrived to Ciel's office door.

*knock* * knock*

I heard Ciel to tell us to come inside. We both walked in and saw Ciel waiting for us. "Please have a seat Miss..." I then gave him my name. "Afton, (Y/n) Afton. Lord Phantomhive, it's a pleasure to meet you." I bowed to him, "Please have a seat Miss Afton." I sat down and waited for him to question me.

"Now, do you remember anything that happened to you?"

"All I remembered was fire surrounding me and everything went black."

"Do you know if you have a family?"

"I do remember my family, but I don't know where they are or if they're still alive."

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"No, I don't have a place to stay."

I saw Ciel stand from his seat and went towards me. "Miss (Y/n) come work for me, protect me and you'll have a place to stay." Ciel extended his hand waiting for me to take it, I took his hand. "I shall take your offer, my lord."

So this is my journey, well when the time comes. They will know the truth of me soon.

(I just did this for fun, you don't have to read this if you want.)