His Butler, Capricious

(This is the dress for the party. You can change the color if you want and you're wearing long gloves to cover the scars.)

*3rd pov*

"I hate this. There are too many people in London." Ciel complained, going up the stairs with Sebastian and (Y/n). "There is no helping it my lord. It's tradition for the nobility to migrate on mass tp town from the country every season." (Y/n) explained as they went inside the house. "The season eh? A waste of time if you ask me." Ciel said. "Getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace. It's a break from those four at least. We can enjoy a little peace and quite for a time." Sebastian said with a closed eye smile.

"Some peace and quiet does sound nice." Ciel said as Sebastian opens the door to see Lau, Madam Red, and Grell trying to find tea. Lau and Madam Red converse with themselves, "Madam Red! Lau! What are you doing here!?" Ciel cut them as they turn to look at him. "Ciel, you're early dear." Madam Red said, standing up. "Your sudden appearance here in town, must mean..." Lau said. "The Queen's Guard Dog has a new sent to follow." Madam Red finished.

"He struck again. Another prostitute was found gruesomely murdered in White Chapel. These killing are far from normal. The level of violence we're seeing is unprecedented." Ciel informed. "The most recent victim was a woman named, Mary Anne Nickles. It appears there was a special type of blade used on her. She was torn up beyond recognition." Sebastian explained. "The murderers distinctive style of killing has earned him a unique nickname from the press. Jack the Ripper." (Y/n) finished the explanation.

"A frightening name eh?" Lau said. "That's why I'm here earlier than expected. I hurried into town to look into the situation for myself." Ciel said. "But are you sure you'll be brave enough to stomach the crime scene?" Lau said. "What do you mean by that?" Ciel questioned. "The sight of the dismembered body will certainly be horrific and one can only imagine the stench. Blood and gore everywhere, surly it would be more than enough to drive some men mad. Are you prepare to see such a thing? You're just a young boy after all." Lau explained. "I am the head of the Phantomhive's and service to my queen. Don't ask foolish questioned." Ciel said. "You're right, so sorry." Lau apologized.

*Later*

The group was heading towards he crime scene. "Sorry my boy, I'm afraid a crime scene like this is no place for a child. Now why don't you just run alone home." Aberline stopped Ciel from going further. "I'm here to see the victim's body." Ciel said, shocking Aberline. "The body!? Surly you're kidding me."

"Aberline! Well if it isn't Lord Phantomhive. What are you doing sir?" Sir Randall said, leaving the crime scene. "You know this kid sir?" Aberline asked. "I'm here to help sir Arthur, it seems your investigation is dragging a bit. You know who sent me here of course." Ciel showed the letter to sir Randall as he grit his teeth. "It seems you haven't found any major clues yet." Ciel took the papers and analyze it. "We at Scotland Yard are more than capable of handling this case I assure you. No need for you to interfere." Sir Randall snatched them back.

"Splendid, shall we go Sebastian? (Y/n)?" Ciel said. "Yes sir/Yes, my lord." Both Sebastian and (Y/n) said and follow Ciel. "Hm, now what dear?" Madam Red asked. "Now we go see someone, who may prove useful." Ciel informed them. "My lord, you mean-" Lau exclaimed. "Yes, indeed." Ciel said. (Y/n) was staring into space until a hand grabbed hers, (Y/n) turned to see that Sebastian's eyes as he gave (Y/n) a smile and squeeze her hand then (Y/n) squeeze his hand in returned.

*Later*

"So, where are we?" Lau questioned. "You don't known! Then what was all that about?!" Madam Red shouted at Lau. "It's a funeral parlor run by an acquaintance of my lord." Sebastian explained.