His Butler, Strongerst

*3rd pov*

"Bloody hell, this wire's done for," Bard said, inspecting the bit off wire. "Oh, not the rats again," Mey-Rin said. Bard sits upright as he scratches his head, "This is gettin' ridiculous. I mean, I heard they'd been plaguin' London lately, but I never expected them to be such a problem this far out of the city." Suddenly, the rat runs in front of the three, they shout in surprise, then Finny quickly gets a statue and throws it where the rat is but also where Mey-Rin and Bard are at. 

"Looks like it got away, hehe." Finny giggled while rubbing his head. "What are you laughin' for?! Are you tryin' to kill us too, you idgit?!" Bard shouted at Finny while Mey-Rin and Tanaka watched from the sidelines.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Look! There is another one!"

"Catch it!"

Randall: "Quite a commotion going out there, it seems you're experiencing a rat problem as well."

Diedrich eating a sandwich: "Speaking of which, how long will you let the vermin run wild? Filthy monsters. Someone really ought to take care of them, don't you think?"

Lau: "And someone will. He is just waiting for the opportune moment.

Madam Red: "Indeed. He prefers to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn too, Lord Phantomhive?"

Ciel: "I'll pass. It's my policy not to shoot if I know that I'll miss."

Randall: "That's all very well, but when will you handle the problem?"

Ciel: Any time you like. The rats will come soon come looking for their forbidden cheese, and I hold the key to the storehouse."

Vanel misses: Ugh... (Tch)

Ciel: Even so, locating the nest and eliminating the vermin promises to be a tedious task. You should concentrate on preparing me a suitable reward.

Randall: What a vulture!"

Ciel: "Sir. Randall, I'd be careful how you smear my family name."

Vanel: "Ha, you're in trouble now, Randall. What next, Lord Phantomhive?"

Ciel: "It's time to put an end to this worthless game, don't you think? How soon can you secure the payment?"

Randall: "Tonight, I'll have it by then."

Ciel: "Then I'll send a carriage for you later. We can even prepare some light entertainment for you, does that sound good?"

Diedrich: "You passed your turn twice and now you're after them all in one go?"

Ciel: "Naturally."

Randall: "Careful, or your greed will undo you."

Ciel: "Am I undone?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Your tea. We have a special Darjeeling blend to offer from Fortnum & Mason today." Sebastian announced. "Smells lovely. Tea can be excellent when made well." Lau said as (Y/n) poured tea. Grill looked at (Y/n) and Sebastian in admiration. "Grell." Madam Red called out. "Ah, yes, my lady." Grell replies. "Learn something from Sebastian and (Y/n)." Madam Red pointed out. "Uh, yes..." Grell mumbles, letting his gaze fall down onto the floor.

"Just look at them. I mean, his physique! And her beautiful face!" Madam Red rubbed Sebastian's behind as he tensed up while (Y/n) is being suffocated by Madam Red's hug. "Ahem! Madam Red." Ciel called out as Madam Red released them.