His butler, Able

(This is my Afton AU and when I'm done with season 2, everything will reset and go to book of circus, but it will be the manga not the anime.)
______________________________________
*3rd pov*

(Y/n) is standing behind Ciel as he threw a dart at Finny and some blood came out like a fountain. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow? What was that for master? What did I do?" Finny said holding the back of his head. As Ciel was talking to Finny.

Sebastian came into the dinner. "There you are! Have you finished weeding the courtyard, Finny?"

"Oh um."

"Mey-rin, have you washed all the beddings?"

"Um... Well."

"Bardroy, shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's dinner?"

"Hmm."

"(Y/n), have you finished polishing every furniture?"

"Yes..."

"And Tanaka... well I suppose you're alright as you are. Now all of you excepted (Y/n), we have no time for thumb twiddling this morning. So get to work!" Sebastian ordered the three in an angry tone and they quickly ran out of the room.

*Later with Sebastian and (Y/n)*

Sebastian was narrating while doing chore along with (Y/n)'s help. That is until the sound of the bell rang meaning that Ciel needs Sebastian. "So much to do and he calls me now. (Y/n) please take care of this for me while I return." (Y/n) nodded and continued doing what she was doing.

In the next room were the three servants looking at Sebastian leaving. "There's a guest comin'. All right, this is our chance. Sebastian and (Y/n) looks down on us all the time. Today we will be so perfect they won't even know what 'it' hit them. "Ah!" Yeah, that's what they're gonna say.

"Ah!"

"That's for them to say, not you."

While the three servants were talking among each other. (Y/n) was still doing the chores until she realizes that she needs to get beautiful flowers for the table since the other three will mess up.
______________________________________

"Now how exactly."

Sebastian pointed at the dead garden.

"Did this."

Then at the broken China set.

"Happened."

Lastly the brunt food.

That's until (Y/n) came in holding a bouquet of flowers. "Where have you been (Y/n)? I told you to do the preparation while I get back." Sebastian questioned (Y/n) as she showed Sebastian the bouquet of flowers. "Well I thought that adding these flowers to be put in the middle of the table would be okay." (Y/n) said and hold the flowers close to her. Sebastian and the three servants blushed at the sight of (Y/n) being adorable.
______________________________________

*the guest arriving*

All the servants were lined up when the guest arrived. "Hello, welcome sir." Then Sebastian presents the japanese garden. "This is called a stone garden. It is a traditional feature in Japan."

"Ah, prodigioso! Wonderful! Truly an elegant garden." The man said with praise. "We thought it appropriate to serve dinner al fresco this evening. Allow (Y/n) to escort you inside until the meal is ready." Sebastian said, (Y/n) bowed. "Right this way, sir." (Y/n) said and escorted the guest inside.
______________________________________

*at the dinner table*

"On tonight's menu is a dish of finely- sliced raw beef donburi courtesy of our chef Baldroy." Then Sebastian strated to explained about the dish in a dramatic way.