His Butler, Chance Encounter

*3rd Pov*

The scene shows a woman tied up to the chair as the killer goes towards her and unties the cloth that's on her mouth. "Shhh." The killer shushes the woman.

*With the others*

"Is this really the time for a game of chess?" Ciel questioned, playing chess with his aunt. "Obessing about it won't help you solve the case. Why not just leave it all to Sebastian and (Y/n) dear?" Madam Red suggested as Sebastian and (Y/n) look threw the papers. "Cause they're simply my chess pieces. I'm the one who moves them by giving orders, but they're no ordinary pieces, they can move as many squares as they need to. Like that." Ciel explain and use two knights. "Ahh! That was against the rules, you know?" Madam Red said. "Indeed, it would be if this was a game, but rules such as that have no true meaning in the real world. There are always knights who break the rules and pawns who betray. If you let your guard down, it's checkmate." Ciel stated. Where the killer is, let out a 'Pff.'

"You must have had other options in life besides policing England's underworld. I'm sure my sister, your mother, wanted something else for you and yet after their deaths, you returned to be the Queen's Guard Dog. Is it because you're trying to avenge your parents murders?" Madam Red said. "The need for revenge is a funny thing. It won't bring back the dead, nor will it being them happiness." Ciel stated. "But then..." Madam Red mutter out. "To answer your question I didn't return to the house of Phantomhive for my parents, I did it for myself. I want to find the people responsible for what happened, and I want to make them experience the same pain and humiliation that I suffered." Ciel said. "Hm. I still remember when you were born, though it seems to long ago. You were so tiny and fragile." Madam Red got, went to Ciel, and pet his head, "I remember thinking, 'no matter what, I have to protect him.' You know I was never able to have children, but there was you and I've come to think of you as my own son. Which is why I wish you would quit this." Ciel slapped away Madam Red's hand, "This is a task I've freely chosen, it's still my choice, it's still my choice to make and no one else's. I don't regret my decision, and I won't be coddled, by anyone."

*Later*

"I have it now, thank you." Madam Red said, putting her coat on. "My lady." Sebastian and (Y/n) said. "Promise me, may you two never leave his side. This is a dangerous world for a boy, make sure he doesn't lose his way." Madam Red ordered then Sebastian and (Y/n) kneel down on one knee, "Fear not, we swear." Sebastian said. "We shall stay by his side until the very end." (Y/n) finished and opened the door to see Grell with an umbrella, "I'm here to escort you back home, my lady." 

*Ciel's room*

"Well then?" Ciel asked. "No matter how we look at it, the result it still the same." (Y/n) said, looking at the papers. "Yesterday's murder, the Viscount didn't do it." Ciel said. "Exactly, none of the people in his mansion could have done it either." Sebastian said. "Indeed, no person could move that quickly. Anyway tomorrow we'll start. Sebastian. (Y/n). You two did it." Ciel said. "Of course we didn't my lord. I told you, we never lie." Sebastian said. "Now, involved in medicine ties to secret societies or black magic. Lacking albeit's the nights the bodies were found. The only human who fits our criteria is the Viscount Druitt." (Y/n) explained.

"You both know more about this than you two are letting on, don't you?" Ciel said. "But we're simply one hell of a pair, as you know we only carry out those orders our master has given us." Sebastian said. "You need only say the words my lord and we become either your pawns, or your knights. Now master, move us to check." (Y/n) said, tossing the papers.

*At an alleyway*

"He'll show if we steak out this place, right?" Ciel said, leaning against the wall. "Yes." Sebastian and (Y/n) said. "You know, I've realized the murdered prostitutes have other things in common besides their profession." Ciel informed. "The most beautiful glossy black hair." Sebastian said, looking down. "But I still don't understand why he had to kill them all." Ciel said. "So very lovable, it could almost be a sin." Sebastian continues to pay attention to the cot as (Y/n) looked at Sebastian. "And what's more I-" Ciel got cut off by Sebastian, "so soft, ahh so soft." Ciel got irritated and (Y/n) bonked Sebastian's head. "Urggg! Listen when I'm talking to you!" Ciel shouted. "Oh, I apologize sir, but she's so beautiful and soft." Sebastian said, holding the cat.