His Butler, Omnipotent

*3rd pov*

"Nooooo! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Aaaaahhhhh!" Grell shouted, riding on top of the cart, and burst in the dining room. "What?" The trio said as Grell was about to crash into Finny, but (Y/n) came in and stopped the cart. Grell flew out of the cart along with the tea set but (Y/n) caught the tea set and put it on the table while Grell landed on the floor.

"I thought Sebastian and (Y/n) would be the only ones inconvenienced. I never expected that I would be affected as well." Ciel sighs in frustration while touching his forehead. "I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble. I simply don't know how I can apologize enough." Grell apologized, shrinking from the glares of the trio, "Wait! That's it! The only thing I can do now is die! I shall atone with my death!" Grell pulled out a dagger? (I'm not sure what she pulled, was either a dagger or a knife?) and aimed at her neck. This caused the trio to panic.

"There is no need for that. Just think of the horrible mess you would make. It'd take hours to clean up all of the blood." Sebastian 'comforted' Grell. "Thank you Sebastian. You're so very kind." Grell said, looking at Sebastian in admiration. "That was kind?" Bard said, unsure.

"Now what I would like to know is how you could ever think it was acceptable to serve the master such weak tea." Sebastian said, holding the tea pot, "(Y/n), if you would." (Y/n) went next to Sebastian to prepare the tea. "A spoonful for each person and one for the pot. Finally, add half a pint of boiling water and let it steep until dark." Sebastian instructed with (Y/n) following what he says and gave it to Ciel.

"Master, are you ready? It is almost time. I have the carriage waiting for you in the front drive now." Sebastian informed. "Fine." Ciel got up and went to the door with Sebastian. "As for the rest of you, I want this place absolutely spotless, understand? I'll leave (Y/n) in charge." Sebastian announced, "Grell, perhaps you should sit there and relax so you don't cause anymore trouble. Oh, and if you do decide to seek your eternal rest, please see to it outside would you. And try not to make too big of a mess." Sebastian said with a closed eye smile. "What generosity. What kindness." Grell said.

*(Y/n) pov*

"The Funtom company. The maker of toys and confection that has grown rapidly in the last three years. And this estate testifies to the company's prosperity. The manor is magnificent don't you think?" Grell said, trimming the leaves to answer Grell's question. "You know it's only been around for about two years now."

"What? But, it looks so stately and dignified." Grell said. "Of course it does. That was the intention." Tanaka said in his original form which scared Grell. "This manor was specifically built to be an exact replica of the previous one. It is identical to every single detail. From the window panes, to the stairways, even the cracks and the pillars." Tanaka explained.

"Identical?" Grell questioned. "The original Phantomhive manor burned down three years ago. The entire estate was engulfed in flames. It was a great tragedy." Tanaka informed. "Oh. Oh I see. Forgive me for asking, but master Ciel's parents, did they..." Grell said finally understanding. "Yes. Sadly, they both perished in the fire."

"How terrible, that poor boy." Grell said in sympathy then Tanaka went back to chibi mode, "Ahh! Oh no, Tanaka!" Grell yelled in fright. "His energy and stamina levels are way below a normal persons. Being real Tanaka exhausts him. He just needs to rest for a while." Explained Bard. "Uh, that's interesting." Grell said with a sweatdrop. That was interrupted when Mey-Rin screamed as she pointed at the bushes which were trimmed as skulls.

"Why are they all skulls?!" Bard shouted, Grell landed on her knees. 'I forgot that she would do that.' I thought, scratching my cheek. "No! Not again! I've made yet another unexceptionable mistake! I can't go on any longer!" Grell shouted as she went to the noose that was on the tree. "Quit tryin' to die all the time!" Bard yelled, but Grell didn't budge. "But I have to! It's the only way to redeem my honor!" Grell explained until a pair of hands grabbed the stool and pulled it out under Grell's feet. Grell then started to hang as her face turned blue. "GRELL!!!" The trio shouted.