Chapter 8

One week later

{Anaya}
I broke my promise...

I woke up looking around, I was laid up on Nikes bear chest once again. How do I always find my way into this man arms, we were laid up in his bed. I felt dirty, this is where him and his girlfriend lay their heads, where they sleep peacefully together at night. And I'm sitting here laid up with this cheating ass nigga.

I sat my body up, rubbing the top of my forehead. "Where you going" I looked over at Nike, he looked as if he was half asleep, his voice was low and raspy as he talked. His morning voice was just so sexy.

"I'm going to the restroom" I answered back. He nodded, letting me go. I scooted out of bed and into the empty bathroom, I went straight for the mirror looking in it. Ouu I looked a mess! My hair was frizzy and coming up from the slicked down bun I had in it, my makeup was smeared and messed up, my clothes were hanging half way off my body. What the hell happened last night? How did I get here? I wondered.

"Anaya!" I could hear Nike calling out my name on the other side of the door.
"Huh" I mumbled. I swung the door open..

........

"Anaya". My eyes fluttered as they finally opened, Mesha stood over me shaking me.
"Girl wake yo fat ass up, you finna be late for work" Mesha slapped my arm trying to get my attention.

"Mmm, move" I moaned, shooing her away. "Girl get up" she demanded one last time before walking away.

It must've been a dream.
why am I dreaming about this man?
I sat up, going on my phone shooting my boyfriend a quick text before fully getting up.

I plugged my phone up, then left the room, getting ready for work.

This day is about to be long, it's already starting off wrong...

{Alex}

"SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS" Lauren pranced into the room, clutching a Hennessy bottle.

"They got the Hennessy!" I joked.

Lauren laughed at my playful personality.
"Slide me one" I spoke, your girl been stressed!

"Bitch you can't drink". Lauren placed the bottle of Hennessy onto the counter, pouring her a shot. She gulped it down, not even making a face.

"Whatever, I'm not even keeping it" I spoke back, Lauren already knew I wasn't planning on keeping the baby. For all she knew though was that it was my choice, not Ray's.

"That don't matter" she shot back.
She took more shots, while i sat on the leather couch scrolling through Facebook.

"What the fuck" I mumbled. I scrolled, stoping on a post that caught my attention. 'Nattily' the Facebook name read.

"life is crazy

"life is crazy. Me and Ray were not expecting this, but this is definitely a blessing. 👶🏽 #2 on the way" the caption read.

"What?" Lauren placed the bottle down, stepping over my way. Anger built up in me, this man lets her keep their child but makes me give away mine?

I got up out my seat, shoving Lauren a little out my way. She stumbled back a bit but caught herself. "Bitch" she mumbled underneath her breath.

I made my way upstairs to my room, pulling up Ray's contact.

The phone rung for a minute before it was answered. "Yo" Ray spoke into the FaceTime call.

"Yo babymomma pregnant?" I asked breaking the ice.

"What?" He asked, playing dumbest he could be. This pissed me off ten times more, this nigga know what the fuck I'm talking about.

"You want me to kill my child but this bitch can keep hers? You told me you left her, you told me you wanted to marry me, you wanted to start a family with me. What the fuck Ray" I cried as I spoke, my emotions just took over me, how could he do this.

All Ray could do was apologize.
"Get the fuck off my line" I screamed into the phone before hanging up. Who does this nigga think he is?

This nigga met my family, he slept in my bed at nights, he told me he loved me, and does this! Hell yes I'm salty about it, Ray had my whole heart and he knew this, he knew how I felt about him I expressed it to him too many times for him to not. So why does he do this? I really couldn't even give you a answer.

He told me a long time ago he was done with her, the only communication they kept was for their daughter. This nigga lied to me straight through his teeth, and I was dumb enough to believe him.

{Monty}

I rubbed my hand on top of the mate black Honda Civic

"How you like it?" My best friend Alena spoke, asking me. She was with me going car shopping, Anaya knows of course, I'm not that type of nigga. I love my girl, she gon be my future wife one day, I'm in love with this girl.

 I love my girl, she gon be my future wife one day, I'm in love with this girl

Alena- 17

I looked over the car one more time. "I like it" I spoke, smiling.

"Great" she said smiling back, "imma go get the lady at the front desk" she finished. She walked past me, rubbing her back half against my other fella. She turned around smirking as she walked. What the fuck? What this girl got up her sleeve?

"Yo, what you got going on?" I spoke up, asking. She kept walking as she responded, "Nothing, it's just a good day" She replied, swaying her hips as she walked away. She disappeared, walking into the large building.

Alena was bad not gon lie, but she just wasn't Anaya. I'm in love with this girl I don't think y'all understand, I want to marry her one day and start a family. Ion really care about hat sex shit, I just want her and nothing but her. Whenever she's ready to trust me enough for that, I'm ready. But if she doesn't feel comfortable with doing it I'm not about to force her.

Whatever Alena got going on don't faze me, I'm not that type of nigga!

I leaned back on my soon to be car, I'm really tryna get my life together. For the better of me and my family.
We gon be straight..

To be continued....