Chapter 10

{Anaya}

I stepped into the house, pain was ringing through my head from the terrible migraine that was holding onto me like a prisoner.

After me and Nikes little disagreement, Ashley had came outside to check on me. I just wanted to go home after all of that.
The hold day just started off wrong, I should've known it was gonna end this way.

Anyway.
Me and Ash left early, Tory caught a ride with Zoe while me and Ashley went back to her place.
I spent the night at Ashley's crib to get my mind back straight. Me and Ashley talked about what upset me so bad, and honestly it wasn't even Zoe.
It was Nike, how could he do this to me?

Fuck me then leave when it's time to take care of his responsibilities. Y'all don't even realize how bad that hurt me, Nike was better than this and I know that, where did all this betrayal come from?
It's whatever, I just really hope I'm not carrying this mans seed. I know Ashley and my moms would be pissed at me if I got an abortion but that's the only option that is making the most sense right now.

What I look like taking care of another child when I can barely provide for the one I have now, money is hard, and it seems as if bills don't come with a break or a discount. I'm going to be on my own once's again, depressed, just wondering why.
Not again! will I give another soul the opportunity to hurt me in the way this man has on the regular.

Ashley drove me over to Monty's house this morning since I didn't have my car on me. I miss my boyfriend, he had to work so he couldn't make it to my dinner party but I really wish he was there, I tried calling him this morning but he must've been asleep cause he didn't answer.

Monty's the only one that knows how to deal with my temper, yeah I may say or do some things that I don't mean but I don't mean to come off wrong, I react off emotion. Imma cancer, I'm emotional!

I made my way down the hall. I could hear muffles coming upstairs, like arguing, what's going on?
I quickly made my way up the steps.

The door swung open as I pushed it. "What the fuck" my mouth began to speak with no control, my body soon did the same.

I lifted my arm throwing a punch over to Monty, these repeated till I was detained. "Man chill" Monty sternly spoke as he held my arms above my head. A pretty light skinned chick stood at the edge of my mans bed, her plump breast sat pretty while her bottom half was covered by a thong. I recognized this face off rip, it was Monty's best friend Alena. They've been real close friends for some years now, I trusted him with having a female friend, Monty wasn't that type of dude plus I never really got a weird vibe from the both of them just some friendly stuff.

His mistress covered up her top half, grabbing her shorts from off the floor.
"Let me go" I spoke in between teeth. I didn't even give a fuck about this nigga no more, I wanted that bitch!
"So this whole time you calling this girl your best friend, you fucking her" I screamed in his face. "I hate you" I finished off.

"Anaya its not even like that" he shouted back.

"You had sex with her Monty!"

That bitch was just standing there looking confused, we locked eyes.
She quickly looked away putting her clothes back onto her body. Are those Monty's basket ball shorts?

I blacked out once more, last thing I remember was getting a lose, throwing another swing towards Monty.
I came to. Monty was behind me guiding me out his room as I resisted.

Nah fuck this.
Once I found my way out his grip, I stormed down the hall, soon to be out the front door.

"Anaya" Monty shouted back catching up behind me.
"Wait" he started. He grabbed me by my wrist yanking me back in, my body faced his, I could still smell the bitches scent fuming from off his body. I just wanted to kill his ass.
"Anaya! I'm madly in love with you and you know this, why would I do something like that to you? I wouldn't do that to us?" He spoke fast as he tried to get his dumb ass point across.