Chapter 12

{Anaya}

There he sat, the love of my life, the man I thought I would have the chance to call my husband one day.

Monty had set this small meet up today to discuss some things, probably to explain his faults. I was standing a distance from the table, trying to build up courage to walk up.
He didn't see me standing there, he was too busy tangled up into his cellular device.

I cleared my throat deciding not to wait any longer. Seeing me through his side view, I soon stole all his attention.
He looked up, a big smile slithered across his face. "Wassup baby girl" He greeted.

He got up, walking over to me placing a hug up against my body.

"Hey" I shot back a basic greeting.
Me and Monty had been trying to make things work out these past few weeks, what he did really hurt me inside and i don't think he understand that. Though I really can't blame him for being a man. If only he knew the dirty secrets that traveled throughout my brain.

I just don't want to see us end like everyone else do, crash and burn over some goofy shit!

Me and Monty soon took our seats at the beautiful decorated table. This place was nice! Everyone in the building were dressed up in all white, some rich bitch shit!
I looked good! My fit was cute and my face was beat.

 This place was nice! Everyone in the building were dressed up in all white, some rich bitch shit!I looked good! My fit was cute and my face was beat

The red table cloth stole my attention as I ran my fingers on top.
"You like?" Monty asked me, pulling out my chair for me. I looked up at him, not responding for a second.

"Yeah" I finally mumbled back his way.

Once we got seated and comfy, It didn't take long for an employee to come up and take our orders.

"Can I start you two off with some drinks?" The waitress began asking, looking back from me to Monty.
He slapped out a black note pad, and a small blue pen to write with.
"Could I get a water" Monty asked first.

The waitress nodded, writing it down. He looked my way gesturing for me to give up my order.

"A water as well" I requested. He nodded writing down our orders.
All we ordered were waters, how hard would that be to remember?
He soon scurried away as he found his way into the back. Not long later, Monty went to talking, asking me how I had been.
We caught up a little bit on lost times as we talked.

Man I missed my man, we may argue but he's still mine at the end of the day, and he ain't going nowhere!

"So, who's this new friend you been chilling over late nights with?" Monty came out with a question from left filed, I could feel a personality switch from him. What was this man talking about?

"Huh?" I asked, i cleared my throat sitting up nice in the seat.
He smirked, chuckling a little.
"You think I'm dumb?" He spoke up.
I was real deal confused, and it sat on my face to be viewed so he knew.
"You think I wouldn't have motherfuckers watching what's mine?" He finished.