Chapter 9

[Ashley In Media]..

{Anaya}

Hey y'all, you know I'm hype today, it's my birthday!

Your girl is officially 18 years young today, for my 18th I always imagined doing something big, but this year I just wanted something small and simple. Tory decided to throw me a small dinner party with just friends.

I was looking real cute, I wore a short black dress with a pair of black boot heels, I topped the fit off with a gray and white jacket and a leather hand bag.

Some grown woman shit

"So who do you all have coming to this dinner?" I asked, I swirled another strand around my curling iron. My hair was full of beautiful short beach waves.

"Well, I invited Tray you already know that" Ashley started. I nodded my head up and down, confirming.
"And Nike" she mumbled underneath her breath. "What" I shot my eyeballs her way, looking at her through my body sized mirror.

"What? I ran into him a few days ago. He's the same funny Nike he's always been, I thought it would be nice to get the old gang back together" she spoke, talking with her hands.

"For what?" I scrunched up my face at her. Just why?
I hadn't told anybody about me and Nikes sexual interactions, nobody even knows we back talking again, as friends.
So here goes Ashley being sneaky once again, just what she's good at.

"You so damn sneaky" Tory spoke, laughing.

Tory- 18

Tory- 18

Me and Tory go way back from middle school, she really matured a lot. She lost a ton of weight from when we were younger, she goes through a lot that people don't even know half about.

She was 18 now, still had the same attitude and personality I loved. Her, Mesha, and Ashley were my ride or dies since day one. I love them chicks.

"Mhm, who you invited" Ashley looked over at Tory, asking. I think it's funny how it's my birthday dinner and I don't even know who's all going.

Tory stood there quiet for a minute before speaking. She was slipping on her red two piece set.