Chapter 1

~Tammy's PoV~

{Day 1}

I watched as Dream's boat came closer to the docks, this time without my older brother. My lavender wings hung limply on my back as he disembarked. He approached me and handed me a poppy.

   "Tommy wanted me to give this to you." Dream said, his voice emotionless and flat. "Also, have you been standing here the entire time?"

   "Thanks and yes, I have." I replied, my voice quivering slightly. I internally shake myself and stand straighter.

   "When's the soonest I can visit him?" I ask hopefully.

   "Probably never, unless George, Sapnap, or I change our minds." Dream said, his voice hardening. I stumble backwards in shock.

   "But... But he's my twin! The longest we've ever been separated was twelve hours and that was absolute torture for us!" I protest, flaring my wings to 1/4 of their max extent.

   "Maybe Tommy should've thought about that before he set George's house ablaze." The masked man said coldly before walking away. Moments after he left, Sapnap came up and hugged me.

   "I heard the whole thing darling." Sapnap said, picking me on the lips. "What a way to start our anniversary, huh?" He whispered into my ear and I nodded glumly.

   Sapnap and I have been dating in secret ever since he saved me from one of Techno's withers back during the Manburg vs Pogtopia War. Under that arson-loving, couldn't care less personality, was a kind, caring, and protective person. We've been on a few dates and we loved each other dearly. The only other people who knew, and were sworn to secrecy, was Philza, my dad; George; BadBoyHalo, and Karl.

   "Well, Tamarin," he said and I scowled at him for using that nickname. "Let's go to the flower forest. I've set up a picnic. And I have a few gifts for you once we get there."

   Once we got there, I gasped. Set out on a purple & gold picnic blanket are two crisp apples, a dozen muffins(can you guess who made these), and a whole red velvet cake covered in chocolate icing.

   After eating, Sapnap pulled out an ender chest from his inventory and placed it down. He opened it and rummaged around before giving a small noise of triumph.

   "Here, this is your gift." He said, holding out a music disc with a bright cherry red center. I gasped at the sight of the disc and looked at my boyfriend.

   "This is a prank, isn't it? There's no way he would give it to you." I said in disbelief. He chuckled and put it in my hands.

   "He ran out of room in his ender chest, so he gave it to me. And your second gift is this." He pulled out a pretty silver(in this au, silver is an available ore) chain headpiece, with three, small amytheist crystals on the lavender side of available shades with one hand and a rose flower crown made of purple and red roses.

   "Snapnap, they're beautiful. Put them me?" I asked.

   Once I was wearing the flower crown & headpiece, we shared a tender kiss in the sun's dying light.