Chapter 6

~Tubbo's PoV~
   I watch as my best friend turns to face me, still holding a bowl of fresh mushroom soup. His blue eyes widen and the bowl falls from his hands, spilling the soup onto the cobblestone floor.

   "T... Tubbo?" He asks. "Is it really you this time and not a hallucination?" In response, I rush fowards and tackle him into a hug.

   "I'm so, sososososorry! Imadeaterriblemistakeexilingyou! Pleasedon'thateme!" I babble, stopping only when he light-heartedly smacks me upside the head.

   "First, I've missed you too and second, how's L'Manburg doing." He asked me and I take a deep breath.

   "That's the second reason I'm here. Tammy's... missing. She dissapeared 10 days after you left and nobody's seen a single trace of her in the last month. Have you seen her?" I inform him. Judging by how he's not panicking, he does have info. Tommy sighs.

   "You might wanna come see this." He said, motioning for me to follow him to his tent.

~Tommy's PoV~
   At the entrance to my tent I halt. 'How is he gonna react

   "Wait here a sec, Tubs. Trust me." I say and he nods, suddenly stroking a bee that must've been in his pocket.(It's BeeInit by the way. The bee he got for Christmas.)

   Entering the tent, I see Tammy floating in the air aimlessly, the book I'd given her laid neatly on my bed.

   "Okay," I whisper so Tubbo doesn't hear me. "Let's see what you remember my ghostly sister." I then open the book as she plays with her pieces of White absentmindedly.

Things I Remember

               by GhosTammy

   Tommy

   Wilbur

   Dadza

   Techno

   Sapnap

   Muffins

   Diamond Boy

   Tubbo

   Furry Boi

   Cakes

   End-boy

   Mom 2.0

   Goggles

   Clock

   Creeper

   F*ck You

   L'Manburg

   Camaravan

   Cat & Mellohi

   Chirp

   SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYY

   Childhood