Chapter 9

~3rd Person PoV~
   The entire community house fell dead silent as GhosTammy continued to sob, lava streaming down her face, sometimes sizzling as they hit the floor. Sapnap had faint smoke trailing off of him, pure fury in his eyes as he aimed his sword at Dream's throat.

   "Sapnap! What are you doing?!" George asks, pure shock in his voice. He then gasps as he realises that Sapnap's eyes were glistening with unshed tears.

   "Why?" Sapnap said, and everyone gasped. The man everyone thought to be heartless for his slaughtering of pets a while back had never sounded so broken.

   "I'm sorry?" Dream said skeptically, a slight waver in his voice, eyes widening in surprise behind his mask at being held at swordpoint by his friend.

   "Why. Did. You. KILL HER!!" Sapnap screamed and everyone gasped in shock. "Don't try and deny it. She just told me that she was going to visit Tommy, you stabbed her with your sword, then tossed her, while she was still alive, into the lava like she was trash!"

   "She broke the rules. I told her she wasn't allowed to visit him." Dream said.

   "SO YOU MURDER MY GIRLFRIEND!?!?!" he screamed, suddenly floating an inch above the ground, his hair ablaze with flames as his Blaze side emerging, pulling out a box and throws it to the ground, popping open and revealing the exquisite ring inside to Dream. "THE SAME ONE I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO!?!!" Everyone gasped as an arrow suddenly pierced Dream's heart, taking his first life. Everyone looked at Philza, who was holding an empty bow.

   Once Dream had returned to the community house after the respawn trance, Techno lifted him up and punched him in the face. Everyone was frozen as Techno began beating Dream to a bloody mess, screaming at him.

   "MY SISTER WAS EVERYTHING TO US!!! WHEN MY VOICES GOT TO OVERWHELMING, SHE'D CALM ME DOWN! WHEN WILBUR WAS STUCK ON A SONG, SHE'D HUM RANDOM MELODIES TO STRIKE INSPIRATION IN HIM! AND WHEN TOMMY WAS LONELY SHE'D ALWAYS BE ABLE TO SENSE IT!!!" Techno screamed, taking Dream's second life.

   Sapnap sprinted for where he knew Dream would respawn. When Dream exited his home, Sapnap was waiting.

   "You know Dream..." He began, his hair still on fire. "I didn't tell you about us to keep her safe from you. I've had a crush on her since the first war with L'Manburg. And now I've realized something. Our friendship..." He inhales, raising his sword high.

   "It was never meant to be."

   And sword comes down.

   Dream was slain by Sapnap.