Chapter 7

~GhosTammy's PoV~
   I stared at the visitor confused. 'He seems familiar.' I thought and my head started to throb. 'Ugggh why can't I remember his name?!' Fortunately, Tubbo gave me the answer to my question.

   "Oh, hi Karl." Tubbo said, some tears still in his eyes.

   "Tubbo! Are you ok? What wrong?!" Karl asked urgently.

   "I'm making a new declaration nullifying Tommy's exile. Philza will need both of his son's with him, now more than ever." Tubbo explained, subtlety motioning me to come forward. I do so and when I see the swirl on the sweater, my eyes light up.

   "I remember you now Karl! At first I only remember your clock!" I exclaim excitedly, wrapping my ghostly arms around him.

~Karl's PoV~
   I froze as I felt my best friend's girlfriend's ghost hug me. 'Shit, Sapnap's gonna be devastated. He was planning to propose to her the moment we found her.' I thought to myself, tears pricking my eyes as I tentatively return her hug.

   "Hey Tams." I say. "Do you remember how you died?"

   She began to shake her head when she froze, her face showing unbridled terror and lava tears began falling from her eyes as she stared at something behind me. I turned and saw Dream standing there, wielding a netherite sword and looking quite upset.

   "Tubbo, what are you doing here? L'Manburg is now in a panic because you've dissapeared." He said.

    "Well, I'm sorry if I was notifying Tommy that his twin has gone missing." Tubbo said, slipping a book into my pocket. "I'll return home now. Been nice visiting you Toms."

   "Someone stabbed me... and threw me into the lava in the Nether..." I heard a faint whisper in my ear and I gasp in shock. "Can't remember who it was though. I'll keep trying. Also, the book is Tubbo's declaration. Sign it under mine." I pull out the book and grab my quill from behind my ear.

   "Second Signature of Witness/Approval: Karl Jacobs, Self-appointed Archivist of the SMP Lands." I signed.

   "I signed it Tommy. All we need is one more signature." I tell him and a mischievous smirk appears on my face as I know someone Dream would never expect to sign such a document would no questions asked. "And I know just the person. Follow me." Meanwhile I send a message to the whole server:

   "Emergency Meeting at the Community House. Anyone who is wanted dead or is exiled are under my protection."