The Party (Chapter 4)

Nobody's POV

"SUPRISE!!!" All of Willow's friends said as she and Skyler walked in the door as while the lights turned on. Willow jumped when they did and kind of bumped into Sky, but it didn't bother him he thought it was kind of cute.

Willow: "OMG, you guys!!" She said through her laugh holding her chest while Sky still stood behind her to keep her from falling down.

Danielle: "Happy Birthday bestie!!" She said then hugged her tightly then gave Skyler a little look, before leading her toward everyone else.

Prince: "Happy birthday little Lo." He said hugging her for a moment. While Danielle walked off to who know's where.

Danielle: "Hey Will, look who's here." She said coming back with two people behind her.

Willow: "Who?" She said looking at her with confusing.

Then the two people poked their heads out from behind Danielle smiling at her brightly and walked up to her.

Willow:"YAMI, LIAM!!" She said then hugged them.

Name: Sineka Kakeyami-Falls

Age: 16

Personality: Active, emotional, hyper, friendly, and smart

Physical description: light skin, green eyes, mix of blond and brown hair, 5.9 and a half and style kawaii

Parents: Akio and Ichika Kakeyami

Quirks: Water control, mind control and sonic wave blasts

What she is wearing:

Name: Liam Beckles

Age: 17

Personality: show off sometimes, anger issues, flirt, loyal, brave, straight forward and INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC

Physical Description: light skinned, royal blue eyes, dirty blond hair, works out, 5'11 and normal style

Parents: Catherine Beckles and Jonas Beckles

Quirks: super strength, has senses of a wolf, time travel

What he is wearing:

Yami: "It's been too long since we saw each other

Yami: "It's been too long since we saw each other." She said pulling away frowning.

Liam: "Four days, four days not that long Yami." He said sarcastically whipping his head at her.

Yami: "Yes it is." She said looking at him.

Danielle: "OK, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" She said getting louder with every word.

Willow and Yami: *squeals*

The party was going really good but everyone started to get bored quickly. 

Yami: "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!" She shouted with a weird smile.

Tyler: "This going to go well." He said, his sentence dripping with sarcasm.

Yami: 'Time to make my ships sales hehehe' She thought then Danielle looked at her with worry.

Danielle: "I'm out!" She said walking away when Liam grabbed her and pulled her to the forming circle.

Liam: "No you're not, come on!" He said then pulled her on the couch still latching on to her so she won't move.

Yami: "Well who wants to go first?" She asked at the finally formed circle.

Yami : "Since Danielle wanted to leave why don't you go first truth or dare Elle." She said in a mischievous tone.

Danielle: "You know that I heard what you said in your head right?" She said then everyone looked at Yami in confusion.

Yami: "Oh I know Elle - chan, so truth or dare?" She asked again.

Danielle: "I. AM. NOT. PLAYING. End of discussion." She said in a very stern voice then leaned into Liam still holding her, with her arms across her chest.

Yami: *eyes go red and made Elle speak* 

Danielle: "Dare." She said then got up from her spot and got pulled back down by Liam.

Yami: "O, well then kiss the person who you have a crush on." She said with a grin.

With that Danielle walked up to Tyler on the mouth.

Danielle: "There happy." She said and then got off the chair going outside angry as hell. TBH she was LITERALLY on fire.

Yami and Willow: " NANI/WHAT?!" They scream as Skyler, Prince just watch in shock and everyone else just stayed quiet.

Tyler's POV

Danielle was walking up to me and I could feel my heart beat every step she took. She finally stopped in front up me and everything was in I slow motion. She kissed me and for idiotic reason I did not move. I had so many butterflies in my stomach I thought I would fall over.

She kissed me. I'm mean I wanted to do the first move but that works too. My body felt like jelly as soon as it happened.

Yami: "Darn it Elle you lucky my quirk has a cool down." She thought.

Danielle stopped abruptly turned around then stared Yami down like if she was going to kill her. Yami looked back at her with the same look.

Danielle: "You know you should just stay out of people's business sometimes." She said on the verge of crying but kept it in and just stood there but it seemed like she calmed down a bit.

Willow gets up then said "D its your turn." Then pulled Elle down to sit next to her. But Elle just pulled away and walked out the room when......

Danielle turned around and said, "I'm done with this stupid game. Happy Birthday Willow, hope you enjoy it." With that she was gone.

Willow: *sighs*

Why can't I move, I need to go after her. What the shuck is wrong with me.

To be continued.......

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter we hope you liked it as much as we loved making it. Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, follow both of us and share.

PEACE OUT ;)