Son Of A Biscuit (Chapter 9.5 Early Update)

Danielle's POV

Oh no she closed door this is going to be good. Swiftly she made her way to her desk and sat down and interlocked her fingers a clear sign that she's contemplating. That son of a biscuit sat next to her desk on a chair.

Neko: "I heard the story from ChAsE's pov on the story now tell me yours." She said then everyone looked at me.

I explained to her my side of the story from in the hallway up to when we were in the janitor's closet with many interruptions from ChAsE. And for some ✨✨MIRACULOUS✨✨reason she did not believe me.

Neko: "Just to be clear you did punch him in the stomach?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yes, yes I did." I said with a wide smile on my face and could tell Liam was trying not to laugh.

Neko: "Alright Liam it's your turn speak." She commanded

Liam explained everything he did, without leaving anything out not even bothering to lie.

Neko: "Boys is that true?" She asked the other

Sky , Ty and Prince: "Yes headmistress." They said.

Neko: "Alright then, I will see you guys back after school in my office."

"With all do respect, but did you forget the part of the story where he controlled us!?" I said looking her dead in the eyes.

Neko: "No I didn't forget Danielle now LEAVE you to ChAsE." She said then kicked us out of her office with ChAsE and locked her door. Then I figured it out he was controlling her but I had to act like I didn't know, so I just looked at him and smiled and he looked scared as hell.

*Bell Rings*

The rest of the day was just us glaring at ChAsE back and forth. Needless to say we watched him very closely. We got back to the dorm and the boys came in so we can talk about happened in the office and what he's up too. In the middle of the conversation we heard a knock on the door and carefully we went to check it out.

Yami: "WHO IS IT?!" She half shouted we all just shushed her in reply.

???: "Hello? I think this is my dorm and I kinda heard you guys, so can you let me in?" The girlish voice said muffled through the door.

Yami opened the door and a pretty girl with long curly hair standing with her bags. She looked confused and startled to the boys inside.

???: "Why are the- you know what never mind, so.... you gonna let me in or not?" She said with a nice smile and laughed a little.

Lo: "Wait, are you supposed be our new roommate?" She asked the girl.

???: "Nah I'm the house keeper." She said in a confused but nice tone. "So you guys gonna let me in or what?"

 Lo: "Of course come in." She said then before you can even say ChAsE. Yami blasted the girl with questions. 

Yami: "SO.... whats your name, who are your parents, whats your quirks, how old are you, do you have a-" She said but got cut off by Liam.

Liam: "Yami, she's your roommate you can ask those question later." He said and she rolled her eyes in reply

Name: Alyssa Peterson

Age: 16 yrs old

Personality: sarcastic, multitasker, friendly, kind, intelligent 

Physical Description: dark skinned, dark brown eyes,  golden brown curly long hair, 5'9, slight emo girl style

Parents: Angel Peterson and Drew Peterson

Quirk: super strength, shapeshifter, can create weapons out of thin air

What she's wearing: 

Alyssa: "Well you guys looked like you were having a conversation and I need to unpack so I'mma go

Alyssa: "Well you guys looked like you were having a conversation and I need to unpack so I'mma go. Peace." She said in a cool way and left with her bags.

To be continued.......

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter we hope you liked it as much as we loved making it. Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, follow both of us and share.

PEACE OUT;)