Mind Control (Chapter 9)

Sky's POV

The class slowly filled up I guess we were early and got good seats then. Most of the people in our class were kinda friendly as I said most of them. There was this one guy that just stared us for no reason it kinda freaked me out a little.

????: "Good morning students I'm your homeroom teacher miss Sara." She said interrupting my thoughts. "Welcome class 5G to the superhero world!!!" She said with a sickly sweet smile. The whole class just cheered in reply. She explained to us the different classes we would have and like a normal high school we will still have the basic classes as well. In this class we didn't really do any work we just got to know each other and all that crud. 

The class ended and students flooded the hallways as we were about to leave I saw the creepy guy from earlier staring at Willow, Yami and Elle. And truly I wanted to really punch the guy in the face, he looked like he was examining them, all of us were making our way to our lockers when he approached the girls. Immediately Prince, Liam, Tyler and I watched him intensely. He quickly change from creep to 'gentleman' in an instant. Without hesitation we went straight to the girls and went into protective mode.

"Hey girls!" I said putting my arm around Willow and pulling her close to me.

Lo: "Huh? Whats up?" She asked then stopped her conversation with Yami and D looking at me curiously.

"Nothing just uhh.. Came to check on you guys." I said trying to cover my tracks.

Elle: "Ok then, well we were talking to our classmate ChAsE." She said walking past all of us to stand next o ChAsE and I could see the jealousy in Ty's eyes. 

Ty: "Come on babe let's go." He said then tried to pull her away but failed when Elle pulled her away from him stopping him.

Elle: "I'm sorry what did you just call me?" (Play the video for effect)

In the back was Willow and Yami trying so hard not to laugh and honestly so was everyone else except the two of them. He didn't even say anything just stood there.

ChAsE: "Well uh I'mma go..... and uh guys don't forget me tonight!!" He said then all of us looked at the girls in confusion. In conclusion,

......MISSION FAILED CATASTROPHICALLY.....

Liam: "What does he mean by that." He said finally tuning back into the conversation. 

 Yami: "Well guys we h-heading back to our dorm now BYEEEE!!!!" She said then grabbed Lo and D's hands and run away from us to their dorm.

Prince: "Where are we going we have next session!!!" He said trying to get through to them but no luck. Now I am seriously confused. We need answers and we're going to get them.

We went through the next to session with the girls avoiding sand hanging out with ChAsE. So the boys and I came up with a plan. It was such now and we saw ChAsE walked out the mess hall so we followed him. We got to him and dragged him to the nearest janitor closet.

Liam: "What did you do to our girls!?" He said roughing up his jersey pinning to the wall. 

ChAsE: "The heck are you talking about!?" He said in an almost innocent voice, AlMoSt. Oh no he did not just say that.