The Truth (Chapter 6)

Willow's POV

Do I tell them what I saw or not. Nobody spoke as they waited for me to answer them. "Well before I fainted I had a flashback." I whispered in embarrassment.

Danielle: "What did you see?" She said looking overly worried and started biting her finger nail.

"I saw a couple with a baby and the baby was me..." I said trying to hold back my tears because I never knew or see my parents before. I always tried asking my aunty but she just completely ignore my question. Then Danielle grab me and pulled me into a hug holding me tightly as ever. I hugged her back and started to cry.

Yami: "Lo, I'm so sorry." She apologised.

I let go of D and wipe my eyes, "It's ok Yami you don't have to apologise ." I said reassuring her that I'm ok about it. 

Sky: "Willow up on the roof with me now!" He demanded then started to the room when.....

Danielle: "Don't talk to her that way!!" She said then clenched her fists. Stopping Sky in his tracks.

Ty: "Elle, let them go." He said putting his hand on her shoulder and she snapped her neck in his direction. "Please?" He said getting scared.

"It's okay I'll go with him." I sad reassuring her then walked up to the roof with him.

(On the Roof)

Sky: "Lo, why didn't you tell us that you never seen your parents, did you forgot when you promise not hide any secrets from us, or even me? You literally had a mental breakdown in class, in 5th grade. " He said looking at me in concern then holds my hands. "Please Willow let us help you and stop facing things on your own." He begged. 

"I'm sorry ok! NOBODY EVER ASKED HOW I FEEL OR ANYTHING ABOUT-" Then he cut me off.

Sky: "Willow stop your eyes are glowing." He warned me. 

"NO, NOBODY NEVER ASKED HOW I WAS FEELING ON PARENTS DAY IN 5th GRADE. GUESS WHAT, I WAS IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM, CRYING A DAMN WATERFALL BECAUSE NO NOBODY REMEMBERED ME!!!!!" I shouted and I'm 100% sure the others heard me because I heard them running upstairs. Somehow I subconsciously teleported to my dorm room and saw no one there so I just went and sat on my bed.

Danielle's POV

Willow and Skyler left the room and I was now on the couch tapping my foot impatiently on the floor board. I couldn't shake the feeling like I did something wrong or didn't do something. "EVERYONE OUT! EXECPT YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU." I said to the group of people then pointing at Liam, Tyler, Yami and Prince. Then ushered everyone else out of the room, then went back to what I was doing before.

Ty: "What's wrong? You literally just kicked out most of our friends into the hallway." He said and sat beside me.

"Don't you feel useless?" I said then looked at him questionably.

Ty: "What do you mean?" He asked frowning his eyebrows at me.

To be continued.......

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter we hope you liked it as much as we loved making it. Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, follow both of us and share.

PEACE OUT ;)