The Final Chapter

A/N: Hey guys we know we caught you of guard with the whole last chapter thing but do not be discouraged for we loved making this book and seeing it grow so much and with that said on with the last and final chapter. *sniff*

~In the future~

Danielle's POV

The place was chaos bodies almost like dead people scattered over the blood stained and bothered ground. Baby fires all over, on trees, buildings and even cars. The barrier was down and just as promised the villains came back with reinforcements.

Ace: "We've won little girl your friends are done for. And to think you were so confident before." He said chuckling while gesturing to our surroundings at the time.

Alyssa: "You gonna tell him or should I?" She said banged up and bloody like the rest of us but still managed to crack a smile.

Ace: "Tell me what?" He said tensing up loosing all sense of amusement at what Lys just said.

"You think you've won?" I said read her mind to catch, got to give it to her that girl is smart.

Ace: "Look around, there's nothing left of your pathetic little school." He said firmly almost like he was trying to convince himself of it.

Alyssa: *starts to laugh and I along with her*

Ace: "Is there something that amuses you?" The older man asked us as if we were crazy.

"So what, you take down only one of the many superhero school in the entire world and you think you've won?" I stated between laughs, sensing his sense of victory slowly deplete.

Ace: "They are much more of us than you think." He said with an evil smirk.

Alyssa: "And even with that it still took you what, 16 years. Don't you think that the other generations, schools, superhero teams or-" She said then was interrupted by bolt of lightening striking the ground and emerging from, you would not guess.

???: "ANYONE MISS ME?!!" Sky said coming back from the dead with a huge smile on his face.

Alyssa: "Or him." She said finishing her previous sentence matching his smile. "MY BROTHER!! Back from the dead I see." She continued not minding the fact that a blade across her throat.

Sky: "YES SIRRRR!!" He said carrying on the conversation.

Ace: "How the heck are you alive!?" He said completely confused and unprepared. 'Because of me.' a voice said in his head. "What the-" He said out loud.

Assassin: "You ok?" She asked him.

King: "You acting a lil sus there." He said turning all of his attention to them.

'This is your chance, attack them.' I said in Sky's head and he followed.

His new suit: