Her Memories (Chapter 19)

A/N: Btw below is a pic of what Willow is wearing in this part of the story. Anyways continue and enjoy.

Continuing Willow's POV

"Oh I dunno what does it look like hm?" I sassed quirking my eyebrow.

Jackie: "Good I can see, well I didn't come to stay long I must go back to work. See you tonight flower." She said then left.

'Wait what does she mean by see you tonight?' I thought as she made her way walking out the door. After her someone came inside.

Alyssa: "'Sup Lo." She said limping in on crutches coming beside me.

"Non." I said in reply.

Alyssa: "How's the suite life treating you?" She chuckled as she sat beside me putting down her light sabers.

"Good I guess." I said dryly in my opinion.

Alyssa: "Ok I don't have to be a mind reader to know something's up. Talk to me." She said in a concerned voice. 

". . ." I stay quiet as I stare at the bare wall blankly.

Alyssa: "Ok then I'll take that as my cue to go." She said then made her way out the room. After that someone else came but this time they rushed in to the room.

Sky: "WHAT HAPPENED LYSSA SAID YOU ACTING STRANGER NORMAL!?" He said frantically he as stared me down wide eyed as if looking for any emotion on my face.

"What, what do mean I am acting like myself." I said to him confused.

Sky: "Lo, people who say they're acting themselves are never acting actually acting like themselves." He said relaxing a little bit.

"I AM ACTING MYSELF WHY WOULDN'T I?!?!!" I surprisingly yelled at him and a flash of hurt spread across his face but quickly disappeared.

Sky: "Lo, calm down tell me what's wrong." He said then came closer to me and held my hands in his.

"THERE'S *sigh* nothing wrong." I said then looking at the floor.

Sky: "The way you yelled at me back there begs to differ. There's definitely something wrong." He said trying to meet my gaze.

"I know I just don't remember, but the feeling's still there." I said back to him glancing between him and the floor while pulling out of his grip.

Sky: "Well don't stress too much, let's meet up the others in the mess hall and get some lunch." He said then he pulled me out the bed and we headed to the door.

Sineka's (a.k.a. Yami's) POV

"So..... Aly, how was she?" I asked her anxious for the answer.

Alyssa: "She was absent like she was there but wasn't, ya know." She said looking like she confused her self.

"Hmmm...." I said putting on my thinking face.

Liam: "What the heck is that supposed to mean." He said looking at her confused as fudge then took a sip of his water.

"I mean like it could be from whatever the villain force fed her. Causing her to be I dunno different?" I said then eat my strawberry moichi.

Liam: "Excuse me." He chocked out on his water.

Prince: "Who are you?" He asked shocked as well and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Sineka Kakeyami-Falls, nice to meet ya." I said outstretching my hand making Dani and Ty laugh at our little conversation.

Danielle: "Moving on, how strange are we talking about." She said calming down.