Explain (Chapter 5)

Danielle's POV

I stormed out of the dorm to go to the roof and clear my head. When I heard someone come up behind me, without thinking I made fire in my hand and pointed it at the person while turning around.

Tyler's POV

I stood in shock as the room still stayed silent until Yami spoked up.

Yami: "Boi what are you waiting on go get her." She said then push me out of the room. It only took me a while to realise where she was, the roof obviously. I went up and saw then quickly she pointed a fire ball at me.

Elle: "Oh it's you." She said then lowered her hand making the ball disappear then went back to staring to fluffy clouds of the sky, while I walked to sit next to her.

We sat there in silence for a while until she leaned her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of her's. I know she hated to talk about her feelings and so I didn't ask.

Elle: "I'm sorry, that must of been very confusing for you." She said in a soft voice breaking the silence.

"It's fine." I tried to reassure her knowing she likes to keep her business to herself.

Elle: "Thanks, your shoulder is very comfortable." She said lightly laughing then sat back up. Why couldn't you stay for a little longer ELLIE!!

"Your welcome?" I said unsure how to take the statement and looked back at her into her beautiful hazel eyes as they shimmered in the sunlight.

Elle: "I wanted to keep it to myself, but clearly that didn't work." She looked away in regret, then it got a little quiet for the moment.

"We can talk about something else if you want?" I said then she looked at me and smiled it made my heart melt. We talked for hours laughing and joking around that we didn't even realised that it was night time. We decided to go back to the party to find the others playing twister on the ground they didn't even realise we came in.

Willow: "Hey guys your back." She said as she was doing a handstand.

Yami: "Sky left foot on blue and Prince right hand on red!!" She said then spun the board again. 

Elle: "Hey Li, KABOOSKA!!!" She shouted then Liam whipped around in shock and and fell on the twister sheet, then sat on the couch.

Yami: "YOUR OUT ANRGY BIRD!!!!" She shouted then continued to play with the others.

Liam: "Really D, I was about to win!" He whined at her but she just laughed in his face.

The party went like nothing even happened before it was weird but I just ignored it and we continued to have a good time. The games kept going and everything was cool until Willow pulled out that game.

Willow: "JUST DANCE TIME!!!" She said then Elle jumped up and next to her and looked her in the eyes.

Elle: "Let's do this." She said then everyone cheered while the both of them set up.

When the game was on they found this called Ice Cream, it was Willow, Elle, Yami and Miko (just another friend). Willow was the one the high knee socks, Elle was the one the jacket, Yami was the one with the hat and Miko was the one with the pink body suit.

Everyone was hyped up but Prince, Skyler, Liam and I were just watching with our mouths on the floor. When they were done us boys decided to a song called Kick It. Prince was the orange one, Sky was the blue one, Liam was the pink one and I was the green.