Bio

Name: Y/N

Age: 18

Species: Human (endangered)

Backstory: Before humans went extinct, they frozen the only baby infant left before they died out. Jane, an anthro & Minister of Science, adopted the human as her own. However, His relationship with his step mother was strained. As the Minister of Science, Jane had numerous responsibilities that kept her from away from home. Y/N had great respect for his mom, but rued not being able to spend more time with him. On his 18 birthday, he walked home, to which tradegy struck. He was hit by a truck, then a car crashed into the truck. All of his bones were shattered, his lungs weren't taking in any oxygen. Jane  went... Mad. She wanted a second chance as a mother. She went days without sleep to make him almost indestructible.

Abilities:

Horsepower: Y/N was designed with a 100,000 horsepower engine, making him among the most powerful on the planet. Later on, he is upgraded to 1,000,000 horsepower.

Jet-powered Flight: his most commonly used power is his flight ability. He achieves this by retracting his feet into his legs and blowing exhaust out.

Digit Beams: Lasers in his fingers that can slice through solid rock.

Intellect: He also has useful tools such as a brain that can speak more than 100 languages and solve tough math problems in seconds.

Laser Cannon Arm: he gains a powerful new weapon, a cannon in his arm which he uses in escape from volcano island to create a huge tornado of laser to save a ship from a exploding volcano.

Posterior Mounted Machine Guns: Y/N has his machine guns in his hips, but the way they make them extract, made it look like they were coming out of his buttocks.

Hyper Adaptive/G&E: Body increases in power to match and then exceed the capabilities of stronger combatants. Y/N has a intent deferent between good and evil.

Hyper Sensitive Hearing: Y/N hearing can be amplified by 1000 times.