🍋 Dragon Tiddies🍋

After the intense battle between Atlas and Y/N, Y/N helped out as much as he could. He then started to get some technology during the attack and made armor and weapons. They were
Greatful for his help, and gave him FOUR POUNDS OF SOLID GOLD. Apparently, it was common currency there. He declined politely, but they insisted. Afterward, he arrived at the castle and saw Ayyub. She stood there smiling at Y/N, as she then ran up to him and gave him a french kiss. Y/N's thoughts were all over the place as she took his hand and put it on her hips.

Ayuub: Remember what I said about carrying your heir? Yeah, I'm keeping my promise to you.

She grabbed his hand and teleports into her room. She tears off his clothes and pulls him into bed, kissing him on the forehead. He then proceeds to take off his pants and boxers.

Y/N pressed his member against her sopping snatch, causing her to let out a lusty moan. Y/N then slid his cock up and down roughly against her entrance, rubbing up against her clit and soaking it in her juices

Ayuub: Stop teasing me, fool!

Following her order, he lined the tip of his dick against her puffy lower lips and dove forward, impaling her completely with only one stroke.

Ayuub: Goddess! Your so big!~

Y/N started pounding his hips into hers. He could feel her thankful hole twist and turn around his length as Y/N slammed in and out of her depths, she moaned and kissed his face. Her arms and wings were twitching, and her head was thrown back as she let out a series of dragon like moans, her nipples as hard as gold as her breasts bounced like crazy.

It was a snug fit, though, and he took full advantage of it by fucking it with everything he had.

Ayuub: Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna-

Y/N suddenly felt Ayuub cunt spasm violently around him, which quickly sent him over the edge as well. Y/N's dick fired rope after rope of pent-up semen into her.