Atlas's Backstory Part 1

It all begins more that 4,000 years ago, humanity was on top of the scientific field, creating floating lands, robots, and most of all, cryogenic technology.

F/N and M/N were on top of the cryogenic technology field. Being the ones who almost single handedly pushed cryogenics to the point where it was. M/N and F/N had a kid named Atlas, and were wanting to make another.

A/N:😏😆

Now, Atlas is seen as a little bit of a jerk. Being the spawn of a rich family, he would brag to his classmates about his family being the coolest and smartest ones out there, and say that they're parents were low-tier garbage.

By the time he was five years old, M/N and F/N were expecting a baby boy to come into the mix. Atlas, like any other child, was wary of them not paying attention to him, but he didn't care after seeing his baby brother smile at him.

But all good things come to an end. The announcement of an airborne toxin was set humanity to a craze. Vandalism, looting, rioting, and scientist trying to figure out how to expel the toxin from the air.

F/N came with a terrifying hypothesis that the toxin wouldn't go away for thousands of years.

So in desperation, he cryogenically frozen his entire family, in hopes of them prevailing and living on in the future. He only made three before things got out of hand...

When humanity was dying, F/N saved three of his loved ones before he died by the toxin...