Reconstruction

Jane has been working on his body. It was a hard and grueling process that had her sleep schedule fucked. Bags were under her eyes, and she couldn't sleep, no she didn't want to sleep. every second mattered, especially if she wanted her son back. She was still working on it many of her colleagues got very very worried because of the lack of her presence, felt like she wasn't even there.

(This is your mom by the way)

Jane: Almost done... C'mon fusion core... Connect!

Scientist started to walk into the room, to see coffee cups everywhere, blueprints scattered against the floor. The blueprints consisted of a scrapped project: Project Atom.

This robot skeleton is a scraped weapon, because it was too risky. It's Body increases in power to match and then exceed the capabilities of stronger combatants. Y/N will have a intent deferent between good and evil.

Jane:... Do you have my son in the other room?

Scientist 1: Yes, b-but are you sure? Its so risky-

Jane yells in anger as she looked at the scientist.

Jane: Nothing is too risky for my SON! Now hurry up and GET. MY. SON.

T they all nod rapidly as they leave the room. she put the robot on a table, or what looked like a table in fact it was something to fuse the robot inside of his body and replace the shattered bones inside of Y/N's body. They came in with Y/N. He was in a comotose state. They put Y/N on the other table.

Jane: everyone, to your stations, I got a son to save.

Everyone got to stations. The clicking of computer keyboards can be here heard from a mile away then the tables that the robotic skeleton lion were, closed up with the encasing of glass. She plugs in six massive plugs to the pods. The plugs are supposedly connected to to the rest of the cities and two other continents power supplies. She flips the switch and automatically, electricity goes flying everywhere. people were going over to diagnostics and, saw that it was working! he robotic skeleton was getting fused within Y/N as the broken and shattered skeleton appeared in the next pod, however the robot skeleton needs to be powered up first. One of the plugs came out from the pods. Jane hopped out from behind the protective glass.

Jane: I'm not letting you die on me!

All of a sudden, a burst of light followed suit, as it blinds everyone. It even shoots a beam of pure light into the sky. When it died down, Y/N rose from the pod with his eyes closed he opens them to see only boob flesh.

Jane: Thank god you survived, Y/N! I'm so relieved!

Y/N cried a little. He hasn't hugged her in five years, yet, she does it now. He hugs her back in a tight embrace.

Y/N: Me too, mom. Me too.