Birthday Catastrophe

Sea Bay College. A college where anyone can accomplish anything. But not very likely. Sitting in rows far away from most students, was Y/N. See, Y/N was the son of the leading scientist of the world, and being the smartest, means that you can't stay with your love ones for so long. Because of that, Y/N was lonely, having little to no friends. He was constantly bullied for being quiet and submissive. The school bell then rings for students to go home.

Y/N: Thank god, the class is over...

Teacher: And don't forget about your assignments.

One of his bullies wrapped his arm around him and smiled. Y/N, however, wasn't taking this bull fuckery.

Trost: you're going to help us right?

Y/N: No? Why would I do that?

One of the bullies cracked their knuckles and looked at him with a malicious smile. Y/N gulped as he nods. When he walked out of school, the bullies stood there with menacing smirks

Bully: You know the deal, no fur.

They beat it to ever loving shit out of Y/N. Bruises where all over his body he started to limp to the bus stop, waiting for a bus to arrive then he picks up his phone to call his mother. She's been in work for far too long and hasn't spent any time with him since the last 5 years. however yet hope and he thought that he would have a great day after all, but...

He dials his mother phone number on his phone as he waits for it to pick up.

Jane: What do you want, son? Your gifts are at home.

Y/N: W-well mom, I was wondering if you want to spend the day with me.

Jane: I'm have too much work. If you want to talk about.

Y/N: But you are always at work! I barely even see you!

Jane: I'm sorry, Y/N. Business is Busi-

Y/N: YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!

And with that he hung up. He ran across the street not even looking left to right that's when a truck was speeding down the road. Unfortunately the driver did not see Y/N. And he ran over Y/N. there was blood a lot of it as another card crashed into the truck.

Truck driver: oh God! I ran over a kid! what am I going to do, what am I going to do?! I'm ruined, I'm ruined, I'm ruined. What am I going to do?!

Car driver: hey what the hell man you're paying for my insurance- oh my God, you ran over a kid! why why did you do that why were you speeding?!

The ambulance was called that day no one talked and news got to Jane very easily. She started to freak out and got out of her office and went to where Y/N stayed. When she barged into the hospital she only asked for the room name and that was about it a wolf doctor came out of the room with a very grim expression. They said they tried everything that they could do but they only got him to live for at least a week.

Jane: No! My son will not die! Doctor, how bad are his injuries?! I-I can fix him!

Doctor: I'm afraid that is not possible my dear. His bones are completely shattered, and we had to link him up to an oxygen tank for him to keep on breathing. There is a really nothing that we can do now. So bid your farewell's.

A/N: Pls share. I want some recognition.