Vs. Atlas

Y/N came to a site to behold. Numerous dragons were flying or running away from someone. The person, or robot in question, looked like a human. his face is more angular, and he is equipped with bulky red and blue armour housed within his body that can be equipped through shifting his internal mechanisms. In this form, he has five electrical receivers on his head. Atlas laughed at the patheticness of the dragons.

Atlas: Come on, I thought you guys were strong or something, but you all run away like cowards! Now die!

Just in the nick of time, Y/N punched Atlas in the face. Atlas looked enraged until he saw Y/N.

Atlas: well looky here, it's my little bro. Back from your cryogenic sleep I see? And your cyborg? Wow.

Y/N: Dude, you need to stop this madness. And I don't care if you know me because I don't know you and you're attacking these people, or dragon should I say... besides you're killing people mercilessly and they ain't going to fly by me, not one bit. Also you want to explain to brother thing to me again?

Atlas: sorry little bro not explaining this shit again!

Atlas goes for a punch which Y/N easily dodges. he punches Atlas in roundhouse kicks him in the face however Atlas recovers quite easily and shocks him with electricity he sent flying to the nearest building literally shattering half of the windows upon his impact. Atlas laughs, as he shocks him again and again and again. Y/N got back up and shot back a laser from his finger.

Atlas: All right now we're talkin'!

Lions flies back up, eyeing down Atlas menacingly he goes for a punch which Atlas caught. He head buts Y/N. he goes flying into a nearby building again. This time, he shots back out hitting Atlas' chest. Y/N was a lot stronger than Atlas, so the pain was immense. Atlas then shocks Y/N, He goes fly flying back and goes for a punch and a digit beam to the face. At this point, Atlas and Y/N are both sparking from the fight and from their damages.

Atlas: don't think this is over a little brother. I still have one ace up my sleeve.

Atlas raises his elbow up. Electricity started to shoot out of a cannon that was placed inside of his elbow. Lying looked in shocked. As the electricity got closer something came over him he felt an immense power in his arm he raises his hand up into the air and then it retracts into a FUCKING CANNON. he shoots up being straighter Atlas overcoming the electricity being automatically Atlas is overwhelmed and shot back. It was over.

After further investigation, it seems like Atlas was hired by someone. They don't know who it is, of course that would be revealed later on what will happen next?

A/N: If you don't know who Atlas is, here ya go chief