- 𝟎𝟐𝟗

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 ↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

three weeks had come and gone, rayne was still at the king residence and things were slowly improving from her now that she had been out of her toxic household.

troy and wiz had been down to the police station every couple of days getting constant updates from speed as he was trying to move everything along quick enough to actually get rayne out of parent's custody for good.

as for ashton and kylie they had gone completely ghost, they cut themselves off from any outsiders and cooped up in their home feeding on each other's negative energy.

as the days passed the time seemed to quicken its pace as night came faster than the day would allow, and it was unusual to some but normal to other's who spent most of their time in the dark anyways.

"i'm nervous." kieve muttered to her older brother as they arrived at the court house.

"you shouldn't be the one nervous, i know that much." he said and helped her and rayne out the car.

troy flattened the front of her pantsuit and walked alongside wiz who was dressed sharply, rayne, elijah, and kieve followed behind them.

today was the day everything would be further determined of rayne's living situation and how'd she spend her life until she turns eighteen.

the family sat on one side of the court while rayne's parents sat on the other side. each side had their lawyer and whatever other legal matters along side them.

"all rise," everybody in the court room stood up as the judge made his way to the bench.

judge mcneil was heavy set, but built and his figure hid itself perfectly under his black robe. his deep brown skin was smooth with a few creases and his jet black hair was slightly picked out and had a few grey streaks, he was aging quite well for a man of his age.

nearly forty something years working in the judicial system, he never seemed to get over cases like rayne's but he applauded those who fought to help the child in need of savior.

"so please, mr and mrs. king would you mind giving me brief detail as to why you all are here today?" he asked as he made eye contact.

"we're here on behalf of rayne wilson, she's been abused mentally and physically in the hands of her parents and we just want to be of help to her." troy spoke clearly.