2

Y/n POV
I was shook awake by nine other than Charlotte. She was wearing her usual kind smile. When I finally opened my eyes, she huffed like it was a big deal. I chuckled a bit and got out of bed, immediately wanting to lay back down.

"Oh no you don't! You have school in 1 and a half hours!" Hurry up and get dressed! You are Thomas from now on in the public eye!" She said curtly, throwing me trousers, a blouse and suspenders. I let the soft fabrics hit me as I put on my socks first. I then put on my blouse and trousers, tucking my top in. The blouse was fairly thin and breathable. Finally I attached my suspenders and pulled them, letting them snap back into position.

"Now you have to learn to style your hair, Thomas" she said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom.

"Fist wet your hands and hair, NO! Only a little! Yes, like tha-good! then part it down the middle, yes like that, and eat breakfast while your hair dries nice and fluffy" she instructed. She was the one who taught the real Thomas how to do his hair after all.

"Really? That's it?" I asked shocked.

"If this is how boys live, then I want to be a boy" I declared, not missing the hours of work spent on my hairdo everyday.

"Hush child! Now do eat your breakfast! I put your school supply in Thomas's old bag" she said, showing me my packed bag. I nodded and smiled at her. I scarfed down my breakfast, noticing how I only had 45 minutes left to get to school. I put Thomas's old shoes on and kissed Mum and Dad goodbye. I walked through a path in the Forrest. I came out on the other end to a clearing and saw a quaint white schoolhouse. There were 2 houses. One for the younger kids, and one for kids my age. I went into the one where I saw kids my age walking into.

"Tommy!" I heard someone call. I looked around and saw Moody and Charlie. My fave broke out in a grin and walked over to them.

"Hey lads!" I grinned as I met them in the cloak room.

"Want us to show you around? You're new, so we can help you settle down" Charlie offered.

"That would be wonderful! I'm so very grateful" I smiled.

"Alright, well put your bag and hat on the peg here. Take your books out and sit in that seat there" Charlie instructed, pointing to an empty seat.

"Am I sitting alone?" I asked putting my stuff down into the empty table.

"Well no, but this really cool guy called Gilbert usually sits there, but he's traveling right now. He'll be back soon I hope" Moody said excitedly.

"Well I hope I can meet him one day" I said politely.

"You guys would make great friends for sure! Anyways, bring your milk jar out and cool it in the stream just outside the window" Moody said. I walked out alone, and looked through the window at them. They opened it so we could talk.

"So where? Like by the rocks here?" I asked

"Yeah! Next to the other jars" Moody pointed.

"Oh yes, I see them now. Thanks, mate!" I grinned placing my jar down gently.

I walked into the classroom, when behind me walked in a redhead. She was wearing a plain and modest dress, and in her hat were a bunch of fallen leaves and flowers.

"Anne! It's so good to see you!" A dark haired girl said running over to her.

"Diana! You too!" Anne said.

I watched them from afar, longingly almost, as the girls introduced themselves. Then I saw Billy walking up behind them.

"Ruff ruff ruff!" He started barking at Anne.