Jayden's Diary: Pt 10

As I'm putting the condom on my favorite love song comes on. It's called "Background Music" by Tink who's a famous Chicago Rapper/Singer. When that song came on I instantly got super freaky.. After I put it on he laid me down he leaned forward kissing me but I knew he was teasing me because I felt it rubbing against my inner thigh then he pulled away from me and lubed both of us up.. My heart just suddenly started racing and I knew from that point I was scared.. Scared of what it'll feel like and how much it'll hurt when he slides in.... I look up at him and he says to me.. since this is your first time, I'll let you put it in... I wasn't 'as' scared after he said that but the thought of it still had me reconsidering it though,.. So I grabbed it and he leaned forward kissing me while I'm trying to slide it in but it wouldn't going in so he pours more Lube on me and tried to slide in himself but it still wouldn't go so I told myself calm down don't be scared, you know to relax myself, then I tried one more time and it wouldn't work and I kept trying and trying again and over and over but it wouldn't go in then he decides to grab it with me and we tried it together and eventually it went in... I gasped so loud and all he did was put the tip in then he tried to kiss me to keep me from being loud. when made his first stroke I jumped so hard, my legs locked around his waist.. I was reaching for the edge of the bed to endure it but i couldn't so told him to slow down and he laughed then said okay, I look at him like nigga I'm not playing with you.. He saw that was serious and started laughing again then he began to stroke and with every stroke I moaned... The faster he stroked the louder I moaned... I moaned so loud I tried to squeeze his hand but I couldn't hold in to them so I just held on to him while we had sex.. Dwayne's brother was like hey y'all better keep that shit down I started laughing because he was so quite I forgot he was there then Dwayne turn me over on my belly, grabbed my waist, and put my ass up in the air then he got on his knees and munched down on my ass... It felt so fucking good.. Oh my god... I just couldn't believe that shit... Then after a while of getting that neck he went back to running a drill on that ass. Personally, I like it slow, then he started asking me questions like "who's is it?" "Do you love that" i was like it's yours and stuff like yes while holding a moan back and biting my bottom lip when we paused for a moment I turned over again... And we went at it again. I felt him so deep inside my belly, I'm mentally exaggerating on if I'll be okay after this then I got scared again and I tighten up on me he instantly says yeah? Okay but I cut him off fast like wait, hold up Wayne so he paused and asked if I was alright I asked for a break he was like Okay put his face between my legs.. I don't know how to put this but I guess I made cream for the coffee, no hesitation he slurped it up like it was nothing I'm thinking myself like he really just did that.. My skin started crawling when I felt his tongue in my ass but I wasn't complaining thought but anyways, after that he wanted me climb on top and ride it I laughed confidently then he asked me if I thought I could handle it I told him you'll see. Before we got in position all you heard was me trying to tell him to stop I'm sure his brother heard me because Wayne started kissing me so I'd be quite so I scratched his back & that nigga slowed down after that, but he looked at me like I'm crazy.. I said Slow yo ass down, we got all day to do this I'm not going nowhere boy he laughed and said Bae my bad, like it's gonna make it better when kissed me I bit his bottom lip to let his know I'm serious when I did that he gets mad I guess I bit too hard so I started laughing.. I asked him was he alright he just kissed I guess He got over it. When we changed positions I climbed on too but he wanted to stop for a minute then I started talking.. I told him I can't believe this is happening, like is this shit real or it is just a big game he said nah Bae this is what society calls intimate pleasure, I'm yours and you're mine so as long as you're mine, as long as we're together I'm yours... You don't have to ask we love each other, it's obvious... I started laughing because It was pretty logical... I thought he was gonna say something simple like yea I love you then kiss me and we continue to have sex but that wasn't the case... He put the sex on hold for a minute, I wasn't tripping though, he looked tired anyway... I wanted to go again so we went another round and that time I made him bust one... I know he bust because The condom got warm as hell I thought he was gonna pull out then he pulled out but he did after he was done coming then he took the condom off and poured the come on my lower back I felt it running down my ass then he put his face between my cheeks and ate that ass again with his nut and licked me clean then we took it to the bathroom and sex in the shower that time we didn't use protection and i really felt him then and it just made even hornier. He pick me up and put me on the wall then down in the tub next was the sink and last was the toilet but nobody sat on the toilet I just used it to hold on when I bent over he was slapping the fuck outta my ass for no reason I'm like why u keep doing that he like that's what they do in the porn videos I'm like this is not a porn video stop slapping my ass, he did it one last time then he stop.. after awhile I could feel my cheeks bruising making hand prints I was mad as hell... Then minutes later he came again and after that round I could tell he was done because he was breathing heavy so we took a shower together, I cooked breakfast thinking to myself like dayum we just fucked almost the whole morning away when I was done cooking we ate, watched tv but he went to sleep after he was done eating so I watched whatever was Oxygen, wasn't nothing on so I watched American Horror Story: Coven, on Demand, but when I felt sleepy I gently rubbed my hand across his back. the entire day we slept when I woke up it was like I just closed my eyes & opened them right back up... Technically it was like I blinked, well a long blink.. But really I was knocked out.. I was satisfied he was satisfied.. He wasn't worried about the outside bullshit and everything was fine.. I knew then that our sex game was on point.. I've been missing out on some good dick *laughs*

To be continued...